ITCC Locksmiths Manchester
Local Locksmiths in Manchester
ITCC Locksmiths is a trusted family run business with over 10 years experience.We work with residents and businesses to bring you security and peace of mind.
ITCC Services in Manchester
- Door Opening
- Lock Change / Replacement
- Security Upgrading
- UPVC Door Mechanism Repair
- Insurance Inspection
- Residential, Commercial & Insurance Work
- UPVC Door Repair
- Window Locks Repair / Replacement
- Security Advice & Inspection
Why ITCC Locksmiths
- 24/7 Emergency Locksmith Service
- Local Locksmith
- 30 Minutes Arrival Time
- Professional & Trusted
- 10 + Years Experience
- Member of the UK Locksmith Association
ITCC Locksmiths in Manchester
ITCC Locksmith is a Trusted Family Run Locksmith Company with a team of Fully Qualified , Fully Insured & Fully Equipped locksmiths and technicians to undertake any general locksmith job which includes, unlocking doors, replacing locks, installing new locks, repair UPVC mechanism, installing and changing window locks, increasing the security of a residential or commercial properties.
ITCC prides our-self on delivering a speedy and satisfactory service to all of our customers, regardless of the time and location of the job, we can usually reach any part of Greater Manchester within 30 Minutes of your initial call. ITCC Locksmiths in Manchester is a trusted and reputable company. We have members of the UK Locksmith Association within out team. Customer satisfaction is very important to us and to ensure this survives into the medium to long term we Guarantee All of Our Work For 6 Months this includes parts and labour.
We are partnered with all major, manufactures, suppliers and distributors including ERA, Yale, Assa, Banham, SKS, Avocet, Union, Sterling, Duffels and many others to ensure we have all the needed equipment to complete the majority of jobs on the first visit.
Security For your home
ITCC Locksmiths work with both domestic and commercial customer to maintain and enhance security. Our locksmith rteam in Manchester have came up with a couple of suggestions on how you can protect your home amd buusiness.
Criminals oftern use force to gain access to your home. If you have a wooden door we recommend having a London and Birmingham bar fitted to your door
How To Protect Your Garden, Shed & Garage
Gardens, sheds and garages are often targeted by burglars as they are often easier to gain access to and can contain a number of valuable items such as bike, power and gardening tools, toys, bikes etc etc. Our locksmith has written a number of helpful tips to better protect your garden, garage and shed.
- Many thieves are merely opportunist and will steal whenever they see something valuable and have the opportunity to take it. That’s why we recommend covering the windows of with either plastic cloudy films or a curtain, this stops anyone from seeing their contents making them less of a target.
- Ensure your shed and garage are fitted with a standalone alarm. These stand alone systems which require a code to deactivate, if not deactivated on time the alarm will sound a high decibel siren.
- Garages can be forced open that’s why its a good idea to have a garage defender fitted to your garage door.
- Sheds doors should be protected by a high security padlock with an inbuilt tamper proof alarm which will sound if someone is trying to bypass the padlock.
- Ensure your garden is clean and tidy and all valuable items are stored in your home, shed or garage.
- Many garages have a doorway which enters the house. That’s why its a good idea to have a second line of defence just encase the worst was to happen and a burglar or another criminal was to gain access to your home. Ensure your internal garage door has a high security euro cylinder or 5 leaver deadlock fitted.