Call 020 8302 9005 Or 07796 252 970
Is it time to upgrade the security for your home, office, hotel or factory?
Why not consider installing an integrated access control system at your premises? Locks and keys give you a certain amount of security, but an integrated access system can offer so much more!
- Take a look at the following benefits:
• You’ll be able to control and record the movements of all visitors and staff in the building.
• Certain areas of the building can be designated “off limits” if needed. You might, for example, want to restrict access to areas of danger, such as the storage of hazardous waste.
• One electronic card or token per person will provide access to all permitted areas, removing the need for large bunches of keys.
• A lost key could necessitate completely new locks and replacement keys for all users, to keep your building secure. A lost card is not an issue – simply delete and replace!
• You can vary access for staff and visitors, according to their levels of security, or even the time of day or night.
• You’ll have the flexibility to monitor and alter access via one or more computers, if you wish.
• The system can double as a method of monitoring staff working hours.
• You can even set up alerts letting you know if someone tries to access a secure area illegally.
A choice of systems
You can decide on the level of sophistication you need for your access system. A fully-computerised monitoring system for a factory, a simple set of electronic cards for your office suite, a system that ties into your club house CCTV system – it’s up to you!
Choosing to install an electronic access control system can actually save you money in the long run. For example, you may find that you no longer need to pay for night time security guards if you have electronically restricted access to your building. Replacing the swipe card is also cheaper than having to replace multiple locks and keys if they go missing!
Support from ITCC
At ITCC we will, help you choose the system that is right for you.
We’ll ensure that you have identified all the security issues that you want to address and that you have factored in all the additional benefits that access control can bring to your business.
Before you replace one set of locks and keys with another, call ITCC to discuss access control as an option. We’ll be happy to talk through the options and help you decide.Google+