Call 02083029005 or 07495301526
Local Locksmiths Clerkwell
ITCC Locksmiths have many years experience in providing the local residents and businesses a fast and cost efficient local locksmith service. Our Locksmith is on call 24 hours a day so whenever you happen to give us a call we will send out a fully equipped and trained locksmith to deal with your lock problems. We always aim to arrive at your location within 30 minutes of your call all day every day.
Our locksmith Clerkenwell specialises in every type of lock this includes but not limited to electric locks, mortice locks night latches UPVC locks, high security locks and many more.
Our Locksmith Clerkenwell
- Unlock your doors including your Car door
- Replace or replace your locks
- Fit security safes
- Conduct security survey
Fit and maintain
- Electric Locks
- Access control
Trusted 24 hour Local Locksmith
All of our technicians and locksmiths are professionals who have undergone our rigorous training programme and are certified by the UK locksmith association. We take pride in our reputation and our great customer service and would love for you to recommend us to your family and friends.
When our locksmith arrives he will unlock without causing damage to the door or lock. Our locksmith carried a range of locks giving you the choice, additionally all of our locks meet British standard 3621 which is appointed by the British standards institute.
We offer a 6 month guarantee on all of our work to help ensure your satisfaction. We will unlock your locks without causing any damage to the door.
Crime in Clerkenwell
Clerkenwell has one of the highest rates of burglary in the capital. The borough of Islington does have the highest number of burglaries with a total of 2266 in 2015 making it the capitals burglary hot spot.
In Clerkenwell the number of burglaries reported in 2015 was reported at 161 according to the Metropolitan police.
In regards to car thefts Clerkenwell saw a 36.6% increase in 2015 to 74 in comparison to 54 in 2014. Car crime and burglaries are one of the Metropolitans top priorities in the area.
And many of these crimes could have been prevented if a little more care was taken in regards to security. We have devised a small list of recommendations to help you protect your premises.
- One of the best deterrents against burglars is an alarm. The sight of an alarm can make criminals think twice and move onto another target.
- For a business you may want to consider Keypad locks. Then you will no longer have to worry about losing your keys, they are also pick resistant.
- Simple additions to your door can add extra security such as. A peep hole and door chain will allow you to see then open the door while still locked. An internal letter cover or cage will prevent any fiddling with the locks using a wire hook.
- If you have wooden doors ensure they are solid and thicker than 44mm. Even the weakest of criminals can kick through a hollow door.
- One of the main methods of burglary is forced entry which usually involves the kickcking down the door. You can help prevent this by allowing us to installing London bars to your frames. These are metal stripes which fit around the frame to ensure a strong sturdy door. Rembar the Locks are only as tough as the frame.
Our locksmith also covers the following areas
The map above shows the centre of the location served by our Clerkenwell Locksmith.