Locksmith Hampton – 30 Minutes Response
We have a mobile locksmith in the Hampton area who is local and has been DBS checked and who is part of a company which has been certified by the UK locksmith Association.
All of our locksmith have been trained to our high standards and are routinely trained in the newest techniques and the latest tools and technology to ensure we can complete any type of locksmith job quickly and effectively.
Supply and fit all major brands of locks
We at ITCC fit and supply all major lock brands including but not limited to Yale, Avocet, Sterling, Union, ERA, Versa , Enfield and many more.
We also supply British standard locks which meet BS 3621 which is a theft resistance level set by the British Standards Institute.
- Lock change
- Door unlock
- Electronic locks
- Car Door unlock
- Alarms installed and upgraded
- CCTV installed
- Access Control Installed
- Intercoms Installed
- Safe installation
- Security Surveys – To increase security and for insurance purposes
- Install and repair UPVC locks
- Bored up windows
You can pay in cash or by card; we accept all major credit and debit cards. All card payments will be taken over the phone after the job is complete.
Crime in Hampton
Hampton forms part of the London Borough of Richmond Upon Thames which has the lowest crime rate of any borough in the capital. According to the metropolitan police Hampton reported 55 burglaries in 2015 which is extremely low. However this is no reason to be complacent about your security.
We have drawn up a list of recommendations for you to follow in order to help protect your property.
- Home in the Hampton area are some of the most expensive in the capital and thus do attract professional burglars. One of the easiest ways to deter such threats is to install a burglar alarm system. Our trained technicians can come to your home at a time which best suits you.
- Other less known systems includes the new AIM Forensic Security system. This system is designed to stop anyone who gains entry using force. The system is a high security door chain, which if forced open will spy the burglar with a uniquely designed smart water which will stay on the criminals skin for up to 2 years and as every spray is uniquely coded the criminals can be linked directly to the scene of the crime, helping ensure a conviction if caught. The system also features a very loud alarm which will activate when the chain is pulled. For more information give our Locksmith Hampton a call.
- Two thirds of criminals gain entry using the front and back door using three methods. The first is simple by walking through an open or unlocked door. The second method is to snap the lock this can be done in approximately 13 seconds using only a screwdriver and a hammer. To combat this we recommend an ABS 3 star lock which is both pick and Snap proof. And the third way to gain access to property is by using brute force which usually involves kicking down the door. To help prevent this we could install a London bar to your frames. Remember a door is only as strong as the lock and frame.