ITCC Locksmiths Borehamwood
Local Locksmiths WD6
ITCC Locksmiths is a trusted family run business with over 10 years experience.We work with residents and businesses to bring you security and peace of mind.
- Door Opening
- Lock Replacement / Changing
- Security Upgrading
- UPVC Door Mechanism Repair
- Insurance Inspection
- Commercial and Insurance Work
Why ITCC Locksmiths
- 24/7 Service
- Local Locksmith
- 30 Minutes Arrival Time
- Professional and Trusted
- 10 + Years Experience
- Member of the UK Locksmith Association
About ITCC Locksmiths
ITCC Locksmiths is a family run locksmith company with over 10 years experience. We pride our self on delivering a a professional and fast responding service. since our humble beginnings we have built up a skilled team of locksmiths and technicians who are on call 24hrs a day 7 days a week.We work with all the biggest lock
All of our locksmiths are fully trained and will arrive fully equipped to undertake any general locksmith job such as changing locks, opening doors, repairing UPVC locking mechanisms as well as general security improvements.
We always strive for customer satisfaction that’s why we we give customers a 6 month guarantee on parts and labour to ensure your satisfaction. in the long term.
Payment can be made by cash or card after the job is completed. The locksmith will explain all costs before conducting any work.
Locksmith Borehamwood Advice
- Security is often neglected if you have never become a victim of a burglar, people often forget to double lock their doors, or leave their windows open at night. Such habits can easily be changed and greatly enhance the security of your home. For example double locking your door can stop thieves from using hooks, ,cards and forcing the door open, it’s simple and take a few seconds.
- If you keep a lot of cash in the house or jewellery, you should think about installing a safe. ITCC Locksmiths in Borehamwood has a range of models on offer, and can supply you with a safe that fits your house and your budget.
- Ensure your locks meet British Standard 3621. This is set out by the British standard institution and is a measure of lock quality. locks which meet this standard are usually insurance approved too. If your locks do not meet your insurance standards they are not obliged to pay out.
The map location above refers to the centre of the postcode served, rather than the discrete location of one of our agents or premises.