Local Locksmith Brixton Service
Local Locksmiths Brixton
ITCC Locksmith Brixton is a member of a family run business that has been operating within the industry for over 10 years. Mike our to locksmith has been operating as a professional locksmith for over 15 years now.
Our Brixton locksmith operates 24 hours a day 7 days a week. So whenever you are in need of a locksmith our SW9 technician will be able to help. no matter the time of day.
We supply and fit locks which only meet British standard 3621, giving you the customer complete peace of mind that you are getting a quality service with quality products.
We are police registered with all of our field staff undergoing a DBS check to ensure none of our team have any kind of criminal conviction.
Brixton locksmith services
- Lock change
- Door opening
- Burglary repairs
- Electronic locks repair or replaced
- Security surveys – to identify security vulnerabilities and for insurance purposes
- car door unlocked
- British standard locks
We can also install and maintain
- Access Control
- Burglar alarms
We realise the security of your home is of the up most of importance. That’s why we will always try to provide you with a first class service to both commercial and domestic customers. No matter the size or complexity of the job we will always be able to assist and carry out the job to your specifications.
Whenever you give us a call, you will get through to one of our helpful staff in our head office. And best of all we train all of our front line staff to use all the latest techniques, tools and technology to ensure we our Brixton locksmith can complete the job quickly which keeps our costs and prices down.
Why ITCC Locksmiths
Fully qualified locksmiths
- DBS checked
- Fully insured
- Operates 24/7
- 30 minutes response time
- 6 month grantee on all work
- No call our centre or automated response
Tips from our locksmith
- Brixton is a relatively high crime area with burglaries not being an exception. Home alarms are very effective burglar deterrent. Deterring a burglar from in the first place and if they do manage to break in the high pitch siren will sound alerting your neighbours.
- A sturdy lock is imperative, many front door locks can bee snapped simply using a hammer and screwdriver and can take less then 30 seconds. That’s why we advocate the use of ABS locks which come with the highest security rating and are designed to be snap and pick resistant.
- A strong lock is only ever as strong as its frame. So ensure you have a strong locked fitted as well as a strong door frame, many door frames are inherently weak to strengthen a frame get our locksmith in Brixton to fit a London bar,
map location above refers to the centre of the postcode served, rather than the discrete location of our locksmith Brixton.