Call 020 8302 9005 or 07495301526
Local Locksmiths Canonbury
Locksmith Canonbury 30 minutes response
Our locksmith Canonbury operates 24 hours a day 7 days a week so whenever you have an emergency and need a local locksmith quickly, we can help. And as our Canonbury locksmith is lives locally he can usually be at your location within 30 minutes of the call.
And if you don’t need our services right now you can give us a call and schedule an appointment for us to come round and see you.
We deliver a full locksmith services. This includes
- Lock repairs
- Lock change
- Repair or replacing UPVC locks on patio doors
- Unlock car doors
- Fix or replace your electric locks
- We can gain access to your locked safe
We can fit and maintain
- Burglar alarms
- Access control systems
Crime in Canonbury
Canonbury is located in Islington which in 2014 had the second highest number of residential burglaries per square kilometre, enduring 119 per square km, second to only the City of London. In fact Islington has one of the highest crime rates for any borough; in 2015 the borough reported over 28000 of which 2408 were domestic and commercial burglaries. The small area of Canonbury reported 146 burglaries last year. With recent police cuts only 6 in 100 burglaries are ever solved which is down from 12 in 100 a couple of years ago. Thus it is up to you and you alone to ensure your home is secure, we can help you with this by providing you with a range of security services, give your local locksmith Canonbury a call today. But in the mean time take a look at some of our helpful security advice.
- The majority of burglaries take place during the week usually during the working hours when less people are home, thus giving thieves the opportune moment to strike. Burglars are much less likely to try and entre a property if they believe it is occupied. To do this we suggest installing light timers, these are cheap and easy to use, the aim is to set the timers to turn on when the property is vacant, then when a burglar comes along they will believe someone is home and move on.
- If you own a bike secure it with a chain, to an immovable object.
- You may also want to consider adding external lighting to any dark hiding spots around your home, the garden or a side entrance for example. We recommend motion sensor lights which will automatically switch on when someone approaches. This is better than the alternative which stays on all night as this may disturb your neighbours.
The map above refers to the middle of the location served and not the position of our Locksmith Canonbury