Locksmith Chobham ITCC
Local locksmith Chobham
Bagshot Road GU24
Local Locksmith Chobham service
We are a family run business who deliver a local locksmith service and can arrive at your location in approximately 30 minutes to 1 hour. Our locksmith operates 24/7 and can deal with any job you have from simple to complex, from small jobs to large tasks.
We are police registered and all of our locksmiths have been DBS checked to ensure all of our locksmiths are 100% trust worthy.
We are always endeavor to provide a professional locksmith service to both local residents and commercial clients at the most competitive of prices.
We train our locksmiths on a regular basis to ensure they know exactly what they are doing, and to use the latest tools and techniques to ensure the job is carried out quickly and cost effectively.
We provide a comprehensive range of services which are listed below. If you cannot see the service you require, just give us a call.
- Lock Change
- Door Unlock
- Electronic locks
- Car unlock
- Security survey for security and insurance purposes
- Install security safes
- Bored up windows as a short term security measure
We can also install and maintain
- Access control
- Fast Response
- Police vetted
- 24 hour service
We specialise in all types of locks from all the major lock providers such a Chubb, Sterling, Pavilion, Yale, Era, Union and many more.
Crime in Chobham
The local area of Chobham reported 64 burglaries last year according to Crime Stats UK. This makes up almost 10% of all crime in the area and is not unusual for rural areas as these homes tend to be easier to gain access to. Car theft and shop lifting are also concerns for the local area.
Locksmith Chobham tips
- Rural areas like Chobham are targeted by burglars because of the value of the homes acting as a great incentive especially for professional burglars. The easiest way to reduce burglary is to make it as difficult as possible.
- Alarms and CCTV are some of the most effective deterrents against burglars, sometimes the sight alone can deter an attempted burglar, to move onto a softer target.
- Shed garages and out buildings are favourite targets for criminals as they are often easier to gain access to and can contain quite valuable items. Its best to keep the windows covered so no one can see their contents. Ensure you have strong padlocks to secure the doors.
Our locksmith Chobham can provide you with a security survey to evaluate the security of your home and identify any vulnerable areas. We will then come up with a list of recommendation which our locksmith Chobham will be able to help.
Our locksmith Chobham also covers
This map refers to the centre of the location served and not the location of the locksmith.