24/7 Local Locksmith Clapham
Call 02083029005 Or 07495301526
ITCC Locksmith in Clapham SW4
Local Locksmith Clapham
Why Choose ITCC’s Locksmith Clapham
- 24/7 Emergency service
- Competitively Priced
- Comprehensive Locksmith Service
- Fully Trained Professional Locksmiths
- DBS Checked Locksmiths
- Past and current customers include The NHS, The Metropolitan Police, Landlords and London Councils
- Unlocking Doors
- Changing and Replacing Locks
- Installing Locks
- Increase property security
- Conducting security survey – ensuring you meet your insurance requirements, breaching your requirements means your insurance is not obliged to pay on a claim
ITCC is a family run Locksmith company which has been operating within the Clapham area for the past 6 years and know’s some of the local companies and residents very well. Over the years we have built a soild reputation for deliver a fast, efficient, proficient and effective service, to local residents and business alike.
Our locksmith can undertake the simplest of tasks as well as the most complex ones too. From simply changing locks, opening doors to installing alarms, CCTV and access control. Just give us a call and we will provide you with a free no obligatory quote.
Help Advice form our Clapham Locksmith
- To make your property extra-secure, you could ask your locksmith Clapham to fit a patented high security key system. This means that keys can only be copied with proof of ownership. You’ll find this a useful if you’ve recently moved home or office, think about it you don’t know who has access to your home, with such a system you will not have to worry.
- For the most effective alarm system, choose a professional installer like ITCC’s locksmith SW4 who will provide you with a wireless system . A professional burglar looks for places where they can disconnect the security system and render them useless, with our system that is no longer a worry.
Go round the outside of your property and make sure you don’t make life easy for intruders. Your locksmith Clapham suggests you either secure or remove anything which could be used to gain access to your property, such as ladders, tools etc.
- A little common sense can go a long way such as locking your doors or windows, installing window lock cables so the window cannot be opened enough for someone to clime in.
The map location above refers to the centre of the postcode served, rather than the discrete location of one of our agents or premises.