Your Local Locksmith Edgware
ITCC is a family owned emergency locksmith with a mobile locksmith in the Edgware area. Your local locksmith in Edgware operates around the clock 24hrs a day 7 days a week and is always on call to lend you a helping hand when you need it.
So if you have been
- Locked out
- Locked in
- Need a Lock replaced
- Need your home or business security upgraded ? – We can install London and Birmingham bars to your door frames, replace your locks, fit a peep hole, door chains, high security product such as Avocet forensic security system or CCTV, alarms , intercommunication systems, and other access control systems.
- Have been burgled and need some quick repairs to your windows or locks.
Locks Key Cutting
Our key cutting service is located in South East London where we cut a wide variety of keys including high security keys such as ABS, Mul T locks, Banham, Yale, Magnum and may more. We also give discounts to large key orders and commercial clients.
Your ITCC Edgware locksmith carries a fully comprehensive range of tools and locks which means we can get the job done fast and we can supply you with a lock of your choosing. We are partnered with Avocet, Yale, Chubb, Union, Sterling and man other to deliver you s top quality locksmith service.
Why choose ITCC Edgware Locksmith
- We are a family run company, who always strives to deliver the very best service to our customers at reasonable prices.
We offer a 6 month guarantee on all work
- 24/7 Service
- Local to Edgware
- DBS checked locksmiths
- Professional locksmiths
- On average burglars will only try to gain access to a home for a few minutes after this they usually give up and seek an easier target. So we at least believe it is well wroth spending a little money to save potentially thousands. A couple of hundred pound is enough to help improve your security considerable.
- For those of you with a garden and shed, these are some of the primary targets for thieves, gardens are usually relatively easy to access and sheds usually contain quite expensive equipment such as power tools, bikes etc etc all of which can be easy stolen and moved. We suggest covering your windows so no one can see inside and ensure the shed door is padlocked with a high quality lock, as lower quality locks can be broken.
- Ensure your lock meets your insurance standards otherwise they are not obliged to payout.
The map location above refers to the centre of the postcode served, rather than the location of our locksmith Edgware.