Locksmith Erith DA8
ITCC Locksmith Services
- Door Unlock
- Lock Change / Replacement
- Emergency Locksmith Service
- 24/7 Service 365 Days a Year
- 20 – 30 Minutes Arrival
- Comprehensive Service
Locksmith Erith DA8
ITCC Locksmith Services In Erith
Have you misplaced your keys or your lock simply wont open? Not at problem; Your Local ITCC Locksmith In Erith is nearby to unlock any type of door fitted with any type of lock. We use both traditional and modern techniques to bypass locks. We always strive to use non destructive entry and only use it as a last resort.
Lock Replacement / Installation
Are you in need of a reliable locksmith in Erith who can change your locks or Install a new lock onto a fresh door? Our locksmiths will arrive fully equipped with a lock for every situation catering for all budgets. From standard security to high security locks, you can be assured we can meet any requirement.
ITCC operates day and night, our 24/7 Emergency Locksmith service is available to residents and the businesses of Erith and the surrounding areas. Our technicians and locksmiths live local and operate around the clock so whenever you need a professional and affordable locksmith we can usually reach you within 30 minutes.
UPVC Door & Window Repair
If your UPVC door or windows are having problems with either shutting or locking, there is no need to worry. Our team of locksmiths have the know how and the right tools to find and repair the issue and if necessary sourcing and replacing the gearbox or the entire UPVC locking mechanism.
British Standard Locks
All of our locksmiths carry a comprehensive range of locks including mortice locks, sash locks and latches for wooden doors, Euro cylinders for UPVC and metal doors, star locks, garage locks and many others. All of these locks come in varying levels of security, this includes high security locks and locks which meet British Standard 3621.
If you have been a victim of a burglary or vandalism, our locksmith in Erith can arrive quickly at your property day or night to make your home or business secure by replacing broken locks, or lock mechanism, installing temporary security enhancements and even boarding up any broken windows.
Only Trusted & Reputable Suppliers
ITCC Locksmiths only source locks and equipment from the most trusted and reputable security manufactures and suppliers including, Yale, Era, Union, Avocet, Squirrel, Master, Maxus, Banham & many others. This helps ensure we are equipped with the latest locks and tools allowing us to compete the majority of jobs in a single visit.
We ensure all of our skilled locksmiths are qualified and equipped with a wide range of both modern and traditional locks including High Security Euro Cylinders, 3 & 5 leaver Mortice Locks, Sash Locks, Rim Cylinders, Latches, Shutter Locks, Pad Locks, Bullet Locks, Post Box Locks, UPVC Mechanism & Gear Boxes and anything else you could use to improve the security of your home or business.
Why Call ITCC Locksmiths In Erith
12 Month Warranty
To ensure your peace of mind and long term satisfaction, we provide all customers with a 12 month warranty on all parts and labour.
20 - 30 Minutes Arrival Time
We are never too far away, we have teams all over Greater London and the surrounding home counties and can usually attend any property within 20 – 30 minutes of the initial call.
DBS Checked Locksmiths
Our locksmiths and technicians have been DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) background checked for your peace of mind.
Call ITCC Locksmith In Erith If You :
- Lost Your Keys
- Key Snapped In The Lock
- Locked Yourself Out / In
- Window Jammed
- Sticky Locks
- Require Eviction & Bailiff Services
- Need A Lock Replacement
- New Lock Installed
- Enhance Your Properties Security
- Wooden Door Lock Problems
- Access control
- Boarding Up Windows
- Door Adjustments
- UPVC / Composite Door Problems
- Window Handle Problems
- Digital Locks
- Screw In Locks
- Euro Cylinders
- UPVC Locking Mechanism
- Restricted Locks
- Pad Locks
- Mortice Locks
- UPVC Gear Boxes
- Anti Snap Locks
- British Standard Locks
- Master Keying
Locksmiths In Erith
ITCC Locksmith has a mobile locksmith located locally to Erith. Our headquarters are located in nearby Sidcup which means our locksmiths can attend any size job you may have in approximately 20 – 30 minutes if it’s an emergency. If it’s not an emergency you can book an appointment with out locksmith in DA8 for a time of your chosen.
All of our locksmiths have been trained to rigorous standards to ensure we change fit and replace any type of lock using non destructive methods. We also ensure all of locksmiths have been trained to use all the newest techniques, tools and technology to ensure we can undertake any job no matter how complex or big the job is. A problem with your UPVC Door or windows is no problem, a fresh lock installation, installation of security bars and grilles, access control, intercom systems, locks for your postbox, gates, garage none of this is a problem for our locksmiths and technicians in Erith.
All of our locksmiths fit and supply locks which meet British standard 3621. A level of theft resistance set out by the British standard institute. All British standard locks are insurance approved. We supply and fit all major lock brands which include Yale, Chubb, Union, ABS, Pavillion, ERA Maxus and many more.
We Cover Erith & Surrounding Areas
Security Advice From Our Erith Locksmith
A couple of our mobile locksmiths actually live in the Erith areas and as a result we know the problems in regards to crime Erith faces. Here are some helpful advice on how you can increase the security of your property.
- Burglars use a number of means to enter a property. The first and the easiest way is to simple walk through the front door or clime through an open window. to over come this simple close all your windows and doors when you leave the home, and if you keep your windows open at night make sure they are secured so they can only open a few inches. Secondly burglars have invented a number of techniques to grab keys which have been left near a door or window using a metal coat hanger. Thirdly force is often used to gain entry into a property, usually by kicking down the front door. To overcome this problem we suggest getting out Erith locksmith to fit London bars to your front and back door.
- Cut down high hedges around your house so that your neighbours can see your property. Don’t hide the burglars!
- Lighting is very important when it comes to home and garden security, especially for an area like Erith which is in the suburbs of London. We recommend placing motion sensor LED lights near all accessible doors and windows, this will act as a deterrent and burglars are not too fond of having their shady business illuminated. Remember the harder you make it for burglar the higher chance their is of them giving up and moving onto their next target.