24 Hours Local Locksmith Service in Finchley
London Road CR4
ITCC Locksmith Finchley Services
- Door Entry
- Lock Change
- Lock Installation
- Security Upgrade
- Window Boarding
- Commercial and Domestic Work
Why ITCC Finchley Locksmiths
- Competitively Priced
- 30 Minutes Arrival
- Local Service
- Fully Insured
- Fully Qualified Locksmiths
- 6 Month Guarantee
- British standard and High Security Locks sold
ITCC Locksmiths Finchley
ITCC Locksmiths have been operating for more then 10 years and now has a dedicated team of locksmith located all over Greater London including in Finchley which can usually attend any emergency within 30 minutes. ITCC gets all of our supplies and equipment from the most trusted and reliable brands such as Yale, Chubb, SKS, Duffels, ERA, Maxus, Sterling, Avocet and many more. All of our locksmiths are fully equipped to undertake any job from unlocking a front door to upgrading your security by installing high security locks, London bars, alarms etc etc. No matter how big or small, simple or complex be rest assured our locksmith Finchley can take it on.
Locksmith Security Advice
- Burglary in the capital like all crime is on the increase, police are no longer investigating burglaries where less then £500 worth of good were stolen. Simple security enhancements can significantly increase the protection and security of your home. Letter cages and stop criminals from opening your door on the inside, high security locks can prevent burglars from picking, bumping or drilling your door open.
- Double locking your door is one of the simplest ways to stop a break in. Double locking your door can prevent criminals from opening the door by fishing and popping the door open.
- If you have home insurance you may want to ensure your external locks meet British standard 3621. if not your home insurance will probably not pay out if the worst was to happen. If you are unsure give us a call and we cna check to ensure you meet your insurance requirements.
The map location above refers to the centre of the postcode served, rather than the discrete location of one of our agents or premises.