LOCKSMITH FINSBURY PARK
Locksmith Finsbury Park: 07495301526
Your local emergency locksmith in Finsbury Park
Local locksmith Finsbury Park
Severn Sisters Road
Locksmith Finsbury Park services
- 24/7 Lock change
- 24/7 Door unlock
- Security surveys
- Insurance work carried out
- Lock repair
- Electronic locks
- Car door unlock
- Burglary repair
Installation And Maintenance Of
- Access control
- Burglar alarms
- Security safes
ITCC Locksmith Finsbury Park is a member of a family run business which have been operating in the locksmith industry for over 10 years. We are registered with the police and all of our locksmiths have been DBS checked to ensure none of our staff have any criminal convictions. Our locksmith in Finsbury Park operates 24/7 and works with both local residents and businesses.
Operating hours for our N4 locksmith – Monday to Sunday 12AM – 12PM Call: 07495301526
We understand how important it is to feel safe and secure in your own home that’s why all of our locksmith are registered with the police and we always endeavour to provide you the customer with a first class service. We have worked with a varied range of customer which include local residents, big businesses and the public sector. We can undertaking any job no matter how big or small, simple or complex it is.
Locksmith Finsbury Park 24/7 Service
- Insurance approved
- Fully qualified
- Members of the UK locksmith Association
- Operate 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Fully insured
All of our locksmiths carry a full range of locks which meet British standard 3621 which is set out by the British standard institute as a measure of theft resistance. Locks start from £25 and increase in price depending on security level the higher the security the higher the price. We work with all major lock brands including Yale, Sterling, Chubb, ERA, Union, Avocet and many more.
All payments will be collected after the job is complete, we accept cash or card.
- Burglary prevention is of course important but it also pays off to prepare if the worst was to happen. Marking your may prove beatifically, there are many ways to do this such as police approved marking systems, UV pens, etching. In addition to registering item using immobilise and BikeRegister websites.
- You may want to consider investing in a safe to keep your valuables secure. We provide a wide range of safes and our locksmith will be able to help you select on which best meets your needs, after we can secure the safe to a wall to ensure no one can run off with it.
- Strong locks are only as strong as the door frame. We recommend fitting London bars to the frames strengthening them and making them much more force resistant.
The map location above refers to the centre of the postcode served, rather than the discrete location of one of our agents or premises.