Local Locksmith Grove Park
Locksmith Grove Parks
We have a mobile locksmith in Grove Park ready to take your call. ITCC Locksmiths have over 25 years expectancy and are used by The Metropolitan police, residents, landlords as well as the NHS and numerous other private and public sector businesses. All of our locksmiths after fully trained and ready to fix any lock or security problem you have.
UK Locksmith association approved
ITCC is a certified member of the UK Locksmith association, all of our staff are fully trained and ITCC Locksmiths are fully insured. Our locksmith are routinely put through training and are taught in both the more traditional techniques as well as more modern techniques and are taught to use all the newest techniques and tools to ensure we ca get the job done.
- Door unlock
- Lock changing
- Lock replacement – Doors, windows, lockers etc etc.
- General property security enhancements
Supply and fit all locks
We supply and fit all types of locks from the biggest and most trusted manufactures such as Yale, Era, Union Sterling, Maxus Avocet and many more. We supply locks which meet British standards 2621 set out by the UK Crime Stats Grove Park.
Crime in Grove Park
According to the UK Crime Stats Grove Park their was approximately 134 burglaries between June 2016 – June 2017. And this is from the very small area of Grove Park with a population of just over 15,000. suburban areas are prime targets for criminals as homes are often easier to gain access to. The number of burglaries, increased by 10,500 to just under 70,000 reported burglaries, however the true number is thought to be much higher.
- High security locks are a must. We recommend ABS 3 star lock which are endorsed by the the Police and insurance companies alike. Cheaper locks can be easily bypassed by snapping the lock, picking the lock, bumping or even drilling. High security locks are built from better materials and are designed to deal with such threats.
- Whenever you leave your home ensure your doors are double locked with the key. This is hugely important if not someone could break in using either a hook or plastic card to gain entry in under a minute. You would be shocked how easy can be to break into someones house.
- CCTV and a home alarm system are extremely effective deterring burglars. Ensure you have an alarm box fitted to the outside of the building ass a visual deterrent.