ITCC Locksmiths Holloway N7
When your locked out and need help of trusted and professional locksmith give ITCC locksmith in Holloway a call. We are a local based service with a large locksmith team all over London, so no matter what time you call and no matter how big or small the job is e are always happy to help.
- Fix UPVC doors
- Unlock your doors
- Replace an existing lock
- Install a new lock onto a door
- Install security appliances such as door viewers, patio locks, chain locks and many more.
Why call us
- 6 month guarantee
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- Professional and affordable
- Fast and local response
- Vetted by the UK Locksmith Association
- Trusted by the police and other public sector organisations such as the NHS.
ITCC Locksmiths Holloway is a family run business and has been operating for over 8 years with combined experience of over 100 year. All of our locksmiths have been trained by some of the most talented within the industry. all of our technicians and locksmiths have been taught in both traditional and newer more modern methods helping ensure we can complete the vast majority of jobs on the very first visit.
We have lots of useful advice and tips to make your home safer and secure for both yourself and your family. Take a look at the ITCC blog and see for yourself. But in the mean time take a quick look at some helpful advice below.
- A home that is empty is much more of a target compared to homes which are occupied. We suggest purchasing some plug timers and programming lights, tvs and radios to turn on and off during the day giving the appearance someone is home.
- Your local locksmith Holloway N7 would inform you too look at your house the same way a burglar would, thinking like this will allow you to find weaknesses in your home security, then give out locksmith N7 a call and he will be able to provide you with helpful advice on how to overcome such problems.
- Ensure you have high security locks fitted. Low or standard securities lock may be cheap but are extremely easy to snap, drill bump and pick, higher security locks make these much harder, additionally it is usually required by your home insurance to have locks which meet British standards, ensure your locks do and if they don’t just give us a call.
The map location above refers to the centre of the postcode served, rather than the discrete location of one of our agents or premises.