Call 020 8302 9005
ITCC Locksmiths is a trusted family run business with over 10 years experience.We work with residents and business to bring you security and peace of mind.
ITCC Services Leatherhead
- Door Opening
- Lock Replacement / Changing
- Security Upgrading
- UPVC Door Mechanism Repair
- Insurance inspection
- Commercial and Insurance work
- Window Locks
- High Security Locks
Why ITCC Locksmiths
- 24/7 Service
- Local Locksmith
- 30 Minutes Arrival Time
- Professional and Trusted
- 10 + Years Experience
- ITCC Locksmiths In Leatherhead
ITCC Locksmiths is a family run company with over 10 years experience within the industry. we work with the biggest security suppliers and manufactures such as Yale, Union, Avocet, Era, SKS, Duffels Maxus, Legge and many other, this helps to ensure all of our locksmiths are fully equipped and able to complete most jobs on the very first visit, without the need to return saving you time and money. ITCC works with both domestic clients such as residents and landlords in addition to commercial clients such as the NHS, Metropolitan Police, HMRC, 24hr Home rescue and many others. ITCC is a trusted and professional company with our locksmith in Leatherhead being no exception.
Locksmith Security Advice
- Leatherhead is a Town in Surrey and many homes have garden, sheds and garages these are often targeted by criminals as they usually contain valuable goods Our Leatherhead locksmiths recommends covering the windows to stop thieves from seeing their contents in addition to installing a stand alone alarm system, these are easily fitted and relatively cheap.
- It’s important to remember that if you don’t have the right sort of locks fitted to your windows, your insurance could be invalidated if you need to make a claim. You don’t want to be left out of pocket, so ask your locksmith Surrey to show you which locks you need.
- Don’t forget to security-mark your equipment, too. Then put up a notice to say you have done so. Let the burglars know that they’ll find it very difficult to sell on your possessions, and perhaps they’ll be persuaded to move on to another property instead.
- Burglars are lazy. Don’t make it easy for them. They like to take advantage of a homeowner’s carelessness by climbing in through an open window or unlocked door. Merely locking your doors and windows when you go out could save you a lot of anguish.
map location above refers to the centre of the postcode served, rather than the discrete location of one of our agents or premises.