ITCC Locksmiths Lee
Local Locksmiths SE12
Call 020 8302 9005
ITCC Locksmiths is a trusted family run business with over 10 years experience.We work with residents and business to bring you security and peace of mind.
- Door Opening
- Lock Replacement / Changing
- Security Upgrading
- UPVC Door Mechanism Repair
- Insurance inspection
- Commercial and Insurance work too
Why ITCC Locksmiths
- 24/7 Service
- Local Locksmith
- 30 Minutes Arrival Time
- Professional and Trusted
- 10 + Years Experience
ITCC Locksmiths Lee
ITCC Locksmiths is a trusted family business with over 10 years experience in the industry. All of our locksmiths and technicians are fully trained and qualified and ITCC locksmiths is fully insured for your peace of mind.
We work with both the local residents of Lee and businesses to deliver security and peace of mind. Current and previous customers include the NHS, The Metropolitan Police , Costa Coffee, Next, Barclays bank and many more.
ITCC Locksmiths are partnered with all major lock manufactures and suppliers such as Duffels, Chubb, Union, Yale, Mul-T-Lock, Era, Banham and many more. This helps ensure we can source and supply all the needed supplies helping guarantee we can complete the job in the first visit.
Our Lee locksmith SE12 has begin working in Lee and neighbouring areas such as Lewisham, Eltham and Kidbrook for a number of years now and has invaluable knowledge on the types of properties and their security vulnerabilities.
- The majority of UPVC and wooden doors lock when closed, however this does not stop potential criminals from breaking into your home using nothing more then a simple bendable hook for UPVC doors or a plastic micra card to gain access to wooden doors. To overcome this problem you can simply double lock your doors, ensure you do this whenever you leave the house and when you go to bed at night.
- Criminals don’t usually carry tools with them to commit a burglar in order to to attract attention, instead they rely on using tools they find usually in the victims garden, shed or garage such as ladders screwdrivers, shovels etc etc. To prevent opportunist thieves ensure you keep all tools locked up safe and sound in your home or in a secure shed and garage protected with British standard locks and stand alone alarms.
- Our locksmith in Lee recognises that security is often taken for granted especially if you have never been a victim of a burglary before. it sounds like common sense but you need to lock your doors whenever you leave your home in 2% of all burglaries, the burglar just walks through an unlocked door.
- It’s worth considering when your keys were last replaced, as past owners or tenants may still have access to your home. If you are worried ask your locksmith Lee to change your locks and fit a patented system, whereby keys can only be copied with proof of ownership.
- Take a note of the number of your locksmith SE12 and put the number in your mobile phone. Then, if you find yourself in the unfortunate situation of being locked out, someone will be able to help you get in out of the cold as soon as possible.
- Remember that 30% of all burglaries take place through an unsecured window. If you haven’t already done so, make sure you fit window locks. Well-worth the investment, your local locksmith Lee will be able to advise you of the best sort of locks for your particular needs.
So whether you live in a Victorian villa in Dacre Park, or a house in Church Terrace, make the most of the expertise of ITCC’s services. The locksmith in Lee will be happy to be of service to you.
The map location above refers to the centre of the postcode served, rather than the discrete location of one of our agents or premises.