24 Local Locksmith Maida Vale Service
What ITCC can Do
- Open your locked door
- Change your locks
- Install High Security Lock systems
- Upgrade security – by installing window locks, peep holes, door chains etc
Why choose me to deal with your lock emergency?
- 24/7 Local Locksmith
- I’m the Maida Vale Locksmith who carries a full range of locks when I drive over to you
- I’m part of a family-run business, with years of experience
- I’m part of ITCC – a well-established business.
If you need a broken key removed from a lock or a lock replaced, call ITCC and ask for a visit from your local locksmith Maida Vale. Our locksmith Maida Vale can be booked for a timed visit during the day, whether you need a security analysis, a full security upgrade for insurance purposes for example, or a replacement door or window lock or even a new safe for your home or business. If it’s an emergency on the other hand our man is on call day and night and can be with you in around 30 minutes, he will pull up in his van packed full of tools, locks and keys to sort out your problem ASAP.
Your locksmith W9 is part of the ITCC team which is an independent family run business, we pride ourselves on offering a constantly professional service and we have been in business many years, so why not read or testimonials and discover why so many pepe are calling our locksmith Maida Vale! You too should make us your chosen locksmith. Over the years we have accumulated great knowledge; here are just some of the useful tips and advice to keep your property safe.
- If the walkway or driveway to your front or back door is dark, why not consider letting us fit some security lighting. Lighting up dark areas is a good way to deter thieves as it gives them less places to hide and makes them feel observed and vulnerable.
- Have you recently moved into a new property and worried that someone else may have a copy of your house keys, maybe ex tenants or previous owners still have keys. If you are concerned you may want to consider purchasing our ABS locks. They come with a patented lock system so only you with a unique key code which is provided when you first buy the keys can authorise copies to be made.
- Glass at the front of your home around the doors are usually a single piece of glass and can quite easily be smashed and the door opened from the inside, so it’s a good to fortify this with decorative bars to keep the front of your home secure and still pleasing to the eye. Ask your locksmith W9 about this!
The map location above refers to the centre of the postcode served, rather than the discrete location of one of our agents or premises.