24 Hours Local Locksmith Service in Mitcham
London Road CR4
ITCC Locksmith Mitcham Services
- Door Entry
- Lock Change
- Lock Installation
- Security Upgrade
- Window Boarding
- Commercial and Domestic Work
Why ITCC Mitcham Locksmiths
- Competitively Priced
- 30 Minutes Arrival
- Local Service
- Fully Insured
- Fully Qualified Locksmiths
- British standard and High Security Locks sold
If you need a trusted and reliable locksmith in a hurry you have come to the right place. Our team of Mitcham locksmiths is on hand 24 hours a day and can usually be with you within 30 minutes if it’s an emergency.
Make the most of your ITCC locksmith in Mitcham. And for your peace of mind all of our locksmiths are police checked, insured and approved by the UK locksmith association. When you need a locksmith quickly call the following number you will get straight through to our locksmith in Mitcham who will listen to your problem, then will proved you with an instant quote. On the other hand if you don’t need him so quickly you could book an appointment. Our locksmith Mitcham carries the latest locks which all meet British standards some of the trusted brands are Yale, Era, ABS Chubb. He will also have a wide range of other tools and equipment to ensure the job is fixed quickly and without hassle.
The ITCC locksmith CR4 is happy to provide useful information to customers. Some of his useful advice is as follows:
- If you’re a business and you keep allot of money on the premises you may want to consider purchasing a ‘Eurograde’ standard’ safe. The reason for this is because insurance companies pay out larger sums for the higher grade of security. Without this, insurers will only insure you for a limited amount of cash kept in the house – usually around £500 maximum. So if you do keep a large amount of cash in your business or home you may want to think about purchasing a safe from our CR4 locksmith.
- Did you know that unless your home meets a minimal level of security many insurers will refuse to pay out after a break in? Many insurance companies now insist on a certain level of security, this is especially relevant if you reside in a high risk area. Insurance companies may insist your doors be fitted with ABS locks as well as deadlocks. So don’t just assume your current level of security meets the standard. Ask you locksmith Mitcham to check.
- If you have green fingers you may want to consider placing plants such as pyracanthus, holly or rambling roses at the side of your home near any accessible roof for example, this will deter any thief from trying to get in through the roof.
So if you want to finally take control of your own safety and security call the ITCC locksmith in CR4 today for quality advice, excellent service and low prices.
The map location above refers to the centre of the postcode served, rather than the discrete location of one of our agents or premises.