Locksmith New Southgate
ITCC Locksmith Services
- Door Unlock
- Lock Change / Replacement
- Emergency Locksmith Service
- 24/7 Service 365 Days a Year
- 20 – 30 Minutes Arrival
- Comprehensive Service
Locksmith New Southgate
ITCC Locksmith Services In New Southgate
Have you misplaced your keys or your lock simply wont open? Not at problem; Your Local ITCC Locksmith In New Southgate is nearby to unlock any type of door fitted with any type of lock. We use both traditional and modern techniques to bypass locks. We always strive to use non destructive entry and only use it as a last resort.
Lock Replacement / Installation
Are you in need of a reliable locksmith in New Southgate who can change your locks or Install a new lock onto a fresh door? Our locksmiths will arrive fully equipped with a lock for every situation catering for all budgets. From standard security to high security locks, you can be assured we can meet any requirement.
ITCC operates day and night, our 24/7 Emergency Locksmith service is available to residents and the businesses of New Southgate and the surrounding areas. Our technicians and locksmiths live local and operate around the clock so whenever you need a professional and affordable locksmith we can usually reach you within 30 minutes.
UPVC Door & Window Repair
If your UPVC door or windows are having problems with either shutting or locking, there is no need to worry. Our team of locksmiths have the know how and the right tools to find and repair the issue and if necessary sourcing and replacing the gearbox or the entire UPVC locking mechanism.
British Standard Locks
All of our locksmiths carry a comprehensive range of locks including mortice locks, sash locks and latches for wooden doors, Euro cylinders for UPVC and metal doors, star locks, garage locks and many others. All of these locks come in varying levels of security, this includes high security locks and locks which meet British Standard 3621.
If you have been a victim of a burglary or vandalism, our locksmith in New Southgate can arrive quickly at your property day or night to make your home or business secure by replacing broken locks, or lock mechanism, installing temporary security enhancements and even boarding up any broken windows.
Why Call ITCC Locksmiths In New Southgate
12 Month Warranty
To ensure your peace of mind and long term satisfaction, we provide all customers with a 12 month warranty on all parts and labour.
20 - 30 Minutes Arrival Time
We are never too far away, we have teams all over Greater London and the surrounding home counties and can usually attend any property within 20 – 30 minutes of the initial call.
DBS Checked Locksmiths
Our locksmiths and technicians have been DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) background checked for your peace of mind.
Locksmiths New Southgate
If your in need of a skilled and affordable locksmith, you have come to the right place. ITCC Locksmiths have 13 years of experience and is a locally based locksmith family run locksmiths with a dedicated team of locksmiths and technicians working around the clock 24/7.
ITCC Locksmiths in New Southgate can handle much more then just simply changing your locks or unlocking your doors. Our team is fully equipped and trained to undertake any lock or security related works such as repairing your UPVC doors & windows, installing locks on a new door, upgrading your properties security, installation of intercom systems, access control, electronic gates, railings and much more.
ITCC Locksmiths only source our locks and equipment from the best and most renown companies within the industry such as ERA, Yale, Avocet, Union, Chubb and many others meaning we can complete most jobs in a single visit.
The continuing success of ITCC’s locksmith New Southgate N11 is due to our rapid response to the customer’s needs. As a professional company ITCC aims to constantly improve their services, and would welcome your feedback.
We Cover New Southgate & Surrounding Areas
Locksmith New Southgate Services
Security Advice From Our New Southgate Locksmith
Security is often taken for granted, especially with people who have never been a victim of a burglary before. But believe us when we tell you, if you are ever unfortunate enough to be a victim, it will totally change your mentality and how you think of security. Here are 3 tips to help you increase the security of your home.
- Burglars love unoccupied homes. In fact burglars seek unoccupied home to break into as there is a reduced chance of being caught. To over come this ensure you collect all letters and deliveries as a stack of mail and bottles of milk is a sign a home us unoccupied. Also consider purchasing Smart bulbs, these connect to your wifi and are controlled by an app on your phone. They can be turned on and off remotely and set to turn on and off at a time of your choosing allowing you to turn on and off the lights in your home at night.
- Locks which meet British standard 3621 are a must at a minimum. These locks meet a standard of theft resistance set out by the British standards institute and are recommended by Police and insurance companies alike. These locks have been built to withstand techniques used to bypass them such as picking, snapping and bumping.
- Alarms and CCTV are some of the most effective ways to deter criminals and burglars. While expensive they are proven to work. However around 30% of people with alarms never set them making them all but useless. If you have an alarm system or thinking of getting one you must ensure you use it, whenever you leave the home or at night.