24 Hours Local Locksmith Service
Local Locksmith Rotherhithe
Call the ITCC locksmith Rotherhithe for an instant response.
- Door Entry
- Lock Installation / Replacement
- Upgrading Property Security
- Window Boarding
- Insurance Inspection
Why Call ITCC
- 24/7 Service
- 30 Minutes Arrival
- Qualified and Trusted
- 6 Month Guarantee
ITCC Locksmiths Rotherhithe
ITCC Locksmiths is a local family run business with 10 year experience within the industry. We have a large and ever growing team of locksmiths and technicians based in South London. Our locksmith in Rotherhithe draws from his years and has been trained to unlock, fit and replace all types of locks on doors, windows, postboxes etc etc.
We source all of our locks and equipment from the biggest and most trusted lock and security suppliers on the market, our suppliers and lock we use include but not limited to, Duffels, Yale, ERA, Chubb, Union, Avocet, Sterling, TSS, Versa, Eurocell and many more.
We provide all customers with a 6 month guarantee on parts and labour ensuring we will always get the job done, correctly and to your satisfaction. All of our locksmiths and fully trained in all types of locks and use both modern and traditional techniques to get the job done.
- Access Control
- Intercom Systems
Rotherhithe is a docklands area, on a peninsula on the south bank of the Thames, facing Wapping and the Isle of Dogs on the north bank. Rotherhithe has been a port since the 12th century and a shipyard since Elizabethan times. You get some of the best Docklands views from Rotherhithe, upstream to Tower Bridge and down to Canary Wharf. The area is still full of maritime history, despite all the developments which have taken place from around the eighties. The housing is mostly flats, but there are warehouse conversions and conversions of Victorian houses, too.
The downside is that it can be a bit of a ghost town, with people disappearing at the weekends, and many of the flats being empty during the day. The locksmith Rotherhithe is keen to stress that residents should make their properties look lived in when they’re out. He suggests that you leave a radio on, or use time on lights to make sure the property isn’t left in darkness.
Another reason this area is popular is that journeys into town are quick: the Jubilee line stops at Canada Water and Surrey Quays, taking you to the West End in 15 minutes. You can also use the East London Line at Rotherhithe and Canada Water to get to the East End in 10 minutes.
Here are just three tips for residents and businesses from the locksmith SE16:
- Rotherhithe is mainly made up of flats. People usually feel safer in flats and think they are less likely to be burgled and us a result tend to be lax on security. However this assumption is wrong and flats are often targeted by thieves for that exact reason. Many of the flats in Roitherhithe tend to use wooden door with two locks. It is imperative you use both of these locks when leaving your home as rim locks which is often the lock at the top of the door is can be easily bypassed without the deadlock.
2. Many thieves are opportunists, the police estimate around 60% of thieves are crimes of opportunity. So the moral of this little story is to always lock your doors and ensure you have curtains or blinds up so the whole worlds cannot see the contents of your home.
3. Many people who have a burglar alarm fail to use it. Ensure whenever you leave your home the alarm is activated and all in working order. If the alarm is faulty and frequently going off many people will ignore an alarm which keeps going off similar to the boy who cried wolf no one will believe the alarm is real.
We’d suggest you save our ITCC locksmith Rotherhithe DE16 number on your phone as you never know when you may need him. No matter the time or day we are always on hand to help.
The map location above refers to the centre of the postcode served, rather than the discrete location of one of our agents or premises.