ITCC Locksmiths St Anne’s
Local Locksmiths BS4
St Anne’s BS4
ITCC Locksmiths is a trusted family run business with over 10 years experience.We work with residents and businesses to bring you security and peace of mind.
ITCC Services in Bristol
- Door Opening
- Lock Change / Replacement
- Security Upgrading
- UPVC Door Mechanism Repair
- Insurance Inspection
- Residential, Commercial & Insurance Work
- UPVC Door Repair
Why ITCC Locksmiths
- 24/7 Emergency Locksmith Service
- Local Locksmith
- 30 Minutes Arrival Time
- Professional & Trusted
- 10 + Years Experience
- Member of the UK Locksmith Association
ITCC Locksmiths in St Anne’s BS4
ITCC Locksmith is a family run locksmith company with a fast responding locksmith team in Bristol and London. All of our locksmiths are fully trained, fully equipped and fully insured to carry out any general locksmith job such as opening doors, changing locks, installing new locks onto doors or and increasing the general security of the property by installing door chains, high security locks, a door viewer and much more. ITCC Locksmiths in St Anne’s is trusted and reputable and only 30 minutes away. We have a large team of locksmith in both Bristol and London who work 24 hrs a day so no matter what time you have lost your keys or need a lock changed, we are always on hand to help.
We take customer satisfaction very seriously and for your peace of mind, we provide all of our customers with a 6 month guarantee on parts and labour.
We are partnered with all major suppliers and distributors such as Yale, ERA, Union, Sterling, Maxus, Assa, SKS, Duffels, Banham and many others to ensure we can complete the vast majority of jobs on the spot there and then without needing to make a return visit.
ITCC Security Advice
Criminals usually gain access to a property using 5 techniques, these are as follows.
- Brute Force – Kicking or breaking down the door.
- Picking, bumping ,drilling and snapping the lock.
- Climbing through a open accessible window or simply walking through an unlocked door.
- Hooking – Burglars place a hook through the letter box of a door in order to turn the handle from inside.
- Door Popping – Inserting something thin between the door and door frame then pushing to literally pop open the door.
To beat the burglar we recommend the following..
The map shows the centre of the area served and does not indicate the location of our locksmith.