Locksmith Strawberry Hill
We are you local locksmith in Strawberry Hill, we operate 24hrs a day 7 days a week.
We are a family run company with may years experience. Local residents and businesses alike rely on us for our fast response in an emergency. Our locksmith can be with you in 30 minutes or if you need him another time just book an appointment.
How we can help
- Unlocking your door
- Installing new locks or replacing your existing locks
- Increase overall home and business security
- High security locks
- Electronic locks
- Biometric Locks
We can also
- Access control
Local 24/7 Locksmith Strawberry Hill
Our locksmith in Strawberry Hill can help you get back into you home, replace locks, upgrade your security, install a safe or fit a new burglar alarm and much more, just give us a call if you are unsure.
If you want someone local to solve your security issues, try our locksmith in TW2 first!
Remember that he’s not just your locksmith TW2 for emergencies. He has plenty of useful advice to pass on to his customers, in the interests of making Strawberry Hill a safer and more secure place to live and work. Take a look at these three tips, for starters:
- Using a door chain when you answer the door. Your locksmith Strawberry Hill can supply and fit this for you. If someone asks if they can use the phone to call for help, keep the door locked and make the call yourself.
- When you are at home, keep your keys out of sight and away from the door. Burglars are good at fishing and can quickly hook a bunch of keys through a letterbox using a length of wire as a rod and a magnet as bait.
- Get ITCC’s locksmith in TW2 to supply you with security timers for your property. They are inexpensive, easy to use and will give an added sense of security to your home whilst you are away. You can programme them to come on at certain times of the day, setting them so that lights, radios or other appliances come on at random times, giving the impression that somebody is at home.
The map location above refers to the centre of the postcode served, rather than the discrete location of one of our agents or premises.