Call 02083029005 Or 07796252970
ITCC prides itself on being a family-run, independent business providing a great SW18 locksmith service. We have many years’ experience and serve both residential and commercial premises.
- Unlock your doors
- Install or replace existing locks
- UPVC door repairs
- Increase general security
The ITCC locksmith in Wandsworth is the local mobile locksmith for your area. He’ll come out (day or night) with a full range of locks and keys to get you out of a tight situation. You’ll get a no-obligation quote over the phone and a prompt, efficient service. He also deals with more routine situations, such as replacement window and door locks.
What more can you ask from your locksmith SW18 ?
Well…. How about free and friendly advice about your home security? Sometimes, it just needs a fresh pair of eyes to spot an obvious weak point in your security. You can ask your locksmith Wandsworth for advice about all things lock-related. He has a wealth of knowledge to share with you. Have a look at these Three Key Tips for starters:
• Burglars are opportunistic and will look for easy ways to get in to a home that won’t take long or arouse suspicion. Homes that look unoccupied and insecure are more likely to be targeted, so make sure you leave lights on when you’re out, or get your ITCC locksmith SW18 to fit motion sensor lights to your property.
• Display a “Neighbourhood Watch” sticker in your window. Even if you’re out at work all day, a thief will be more wary if he thinks he’s in a neighbourhood where there are retired people at home watching passers-by.
• Around 36% of all burglaries are crimes of opportunity and that generally burglars will generally gain entry through doors or windows that have been left unlocked. This means that over a third of us are not even taking the simplest and most obvious precaution of all to protect our property. No wonder it only takes a burglar an average of two minutes to break into a house!
map location above refers to the centre of the postcode served, rather than the discrete location of one of our agents or premises.