ITCC Locksmiths Services
Lock Change / Installation
Our Locksmith Watford have a lock for every budget and every situation. From standard security to high security locks, we have the solution for all requirements and for all budgets.
Our locksmiths are trained in both traditional and modern locksmith techniques and equipped to be able to unlock any door not matter the level of security or the type of lock fitted.
Our 24/7 Emergency Locksmith Service can help you out when you need it most, no matter the day or the time. Our locksmiths live local to the areas they serve and can usually reach any part of Greater London in 20 – 30 minutes.
UPVC Door & Window Repair
UPVC has revolutionised home security but they can pose a problem when you lose a key or your window handles jam. Our locksmiths carry a range of UPVC mechanisms and window handles ensuring we can always help.
Unfortunately being a victim of a burglary can happen to anyone at any time. Our locksmiths can conduct burglary repairs, reinforce your doors and board your windows 24/7.
Our locksmiths carry a range of security accessories which can enhance your security such as peep holes, door chains, London and Birmingham bars and many others, all of which can be beneficial to your home or business security.
ITCC Locksmiths is a family run locksmith company with 13 years of experience under our belt, with offices in London & Manchester
All of our locksmiths and technicians are fully trained, qualified and equipped to take on any job. We pride our self on delivering a fast and efficient service to both business and residents.
Only Trusted & Reputable Locks
ITCC Locksmiths only use locks which are from the most trusted suppliers and manufactures which include but not limited to Yale, Chubb, Union, Assa, Banham, Avocet, Era, Legge and many others.
Our locksmiths carry a wide variety of locks including Euro Cylinders, Mortice Locks, Oval Cylinders, Scandinavian Cylinders, High Security Locks, which meet British Standards, UPVC Mechanisms, Paddocks, Garage Locks, postbox locks, keys safes and much more, all of which are from trusted and reputable suppliers.
Reasons To Call ITCC Locksmiths In Watford
12 Month Guarantee
We Provide all of our customers with a 12 month guarantee on all parts and labour, giving you confidence and peace of mind.
20 - 30 Minutes Arrival
All of our locksmiths live in the areas they cover and can usual attend any location in Greater London in under 30 minutes.
DBS Checked Locksmiths
Our locksmiths and technicians have been background checked for your peace of mind.
Location: Merton Road, WD18 0WL, Watford, Greater London (Dispatch Point)
We have a team of locksmiths & Technicians located all over North and West London, ready to take your call day or night.
Comprehensive Locksmiths Service For All Situations
No matter what reason you require a locksmith whether its for your home or your business, maybe you require High Security British standard lock which meet British standard 3621 or maybe just a few more keys you can always count on ITCC Locksmiths in Watford to deliver a fast, efficient and professional service on a 24/7 basis.
We are always happy to help both residential and commercial clients, all of our teams are professionals and have more then enough experience to fix whatever problem you have encountered with your locks or security, our team will leave you satisfied every time.
We have worked with customers all over Greater London for over 13 years fixing all kinds of problems. We tailor our service to each individual customers needs. You will see the difference when you call ITCC Locksmiths in Watford.
Call ITCC Watford Locksmiths if you have;
- Lost your Keys
- Key Snapped In The Lock
- Locked Yourself Out / In
- Window Jammed
- Sticky Locks
- Need a Lock Replacement
- Need a New Lock Installation
- Enhance Your Properties Security
- Eviction Services
- UPVC Door Problems
Find a locksmith near me, ITCC locksmiths have a team of Locksmiths and technicians located all over Greater London and the surrounding areas meaning we are never too far away.
Our Emergency service can be with you in as little as 15-30 minutes to unlock your door, conduct burglary repairs, or change your locks.
Helpful Security Advice From Our Security Experts
- You should take a look at your front and back door locks and ensure they conform to British standard 3621. Locks which meet British standard 3621 are much more durable and can withstand lock snapping, drilling and bumping much more then your standard locks. Standard locks can be easily bypassed, as they are made out of cheaper and less steady materials. Furthermore it is usually a requirement of your home insurance policy that you have locks which meet British standard 3621. If you fail to comply with your insurance policy if the worst was to happen and your home is broken into you will not be liable to a pay out.
- Gardens sheds and garages are often targeted by criminals as they can contain valuable easily sellable goods and are often easier to gain access to. To help protect these one of the best things you can do is to take a burglars best friend away which is darkness. You can do this by placing lighting at the entrance and windows. We recommend motion sensor based lighting as this will save you on your electricity, will not keep your neighbors up with a bright light and will activate when someone is in close proximity.
- Another way to help deter a burglar is to obscure your shed, outbuilding and garage windows with curtains, blinds or cloudy film which you can stick directly onto the window. If potential thieves cannot see the contents of your buildings their is a much reduced reason to break in, decreasing the likely of it happening. .