Locksmith West Molesey
ITCC Locksmiths Services
- Door Unlocking
- Lock Change / Installation
- Emergency Locksmith Service
- Burglary Repair
- UPVC Door & Window Repairs
Locksmith West Molesey
ITCC Locksmith Services
Our Locksmith in West Molesey is fully capable of unlocking all doors fitted with any type of lock, using the most modern methods and equipment.
Lock Change / Installation
If you require a lock replaced or a lock installed on a new door, in or around the West Molesey area our locksmiths carry a comprehensive range of locks to meet any requirement.
UPVC Door & Window Repair
If you have been a victim of burglary or vandalism we can quickly arrive at your property to conduct repairs to your doors and even board up your windows.
Our locksmiths carry a range of security accessories which can enhance your security such as peep holes, door chains, London and Birmingham bars and many other accessories, all of which can be beneficial to your home or business security.
Only Trusted & Reputable Suppliers
ITCC Locksmiths only source our locks and equipment from the most reputable security manufactures and suppliers which include, Yale, Era, Union, Avocet, Squirrel, Master, Maxus, Banham & many others.
We ensure all of our skilled locksmiths arrive equipped with a comprehensive range of High Security Locks which meet British standards, Euro Cylinders, 3 & 5 leaver Mortice Locks, Sash Locks, Rim Cylinders, Latches, Shutter Locks, Pad Locks, Bullet Locks, Post box Locks, UPVC Mechanism & Gear Boxes and anything else you could use to improve the security of your home or business.
Why Call ITCC Locksmiths In West Molesey
12 Month Guarantee
To ensure your long term satisfaction and peace of mind, we guarantee all of our work for a minimum of 12 months.
20 - 30 Minutes Arrival
We are never too far away, we have teams all over Greater London and can usually attend any property within 20 – 30 Minutes of the initial call.
DBS Checked Locksmiths
We ensure our locksmiths and technicians have been DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) background checked for your peace of mind.
About ITCC Locksmiths
ITCC Locksmiths is a family run locksmith company from London with over 13 years of experience and thousands of satisfied customers. Some of our locksmiths have over 25 years of experience, making them fountains of knowledge and truly experts when it comes to home and business security.
We ensure all of our locksmiths are trained and equipped to complete most jobs in single visit.
We strive to leave all customers with a smile on there face.
Location: Walton Road, KT8 2QF, Moslesey, West Molesey, Greater London (Local Dispatch Point)
We are not just exclusively based in West Molesey we have others teams of locksmiths and technicians located all over Greater London and the surrounding areas, meaning we are never too far away
Comprehensive Locksmiths Services
ITCC Locksmiths specialise in every aspect of property security both internal and external security, we can do much more then just fit and replace your locks. No matter what type of situation you find yourself in from a small simple job such as opening a locked door to a comprehensive security overhaul of your home or business security, our locksmiths have been trained to resolve whatever issue you have.
Our Locksmiths and technicians have been delivering a top class comprehensive locksmith service to thousands of customers, resolving all manner of problems for the last 13 years.
For a comprehensive and professional locksmith service, 365 days a year, ITCC is the right choice.
Call ITCC West Molesey Locksmiths If You Have:
Find a locksmith near you, ITCC locksmiths have a team of highly skilled locksmiths and security technicians stationed all over South West London.
ITCC Emergency Locksmiths in West Molesey can be with you in as little as 20 minutes to resolve any lock or security related problem you have, simple or complex.
We can come to your home and undertake any type of domestic locksmith services no matter how big or small., simple or complex.
Our locksmiths can secure your commercial premises with a wide range of products, from High Security locks, access control systems, electronic gates and shutters, to intercoms and much more.
Security Advice & Helpful Tips
Home Security is of vital importance, but this aspect is often overlooked as many of us believe we will not become a victim of such a prolific crime. Unfortunately this belief is often misplaced.
Tip 1: Many thieves are opportunist and many burglaries are not planned. One way to deter opportunistic thieves is by keeping any valuable items out of site. You can do this in a number of ways which include;
- Obscuring people from seeing inside of your home with curtains or blinds.
- Keeping your garden clean and tidy with anything of value stored away.
- Placing any valuable items such as jewelry in a safe, out of sight.
Tip 2: Burglars tend to target properties which are unoccupied, primarily due to the decreased chance of being catch red handed. So it would make sense to make it seem like your property is occupied even if it is not, you can do this in a number of ways which include:
- Plug timers, to turn on appliances such as TV’s radios and lamps during the day and night or whenever your home is empty.
- Smart bulbs can be remotely controlled from your phone to turn on and off or set to a schedule, this is a great idea during the night.
- If you are away for an extended period ensure you discontinue all deliveries and use Royal Mails keep safe service to withhold your mail.
Tip 3: Approximately 70% of burglars gain entry by using your doors. By upgrading the security of your doors you dramatically reduce the likelihood of a break in. You can do this by:
- Ensuring your door is fitted with a British Standard lock, these types of locks have been built to a higher standard when compared to your average lock and can withstand picking, bumping, snapping and a range of other commonly used techniques for a longer duration of time.
- Ensure you double lock your door with your key, by doing so you again stop criminals from using a variety of commonly used bypassing techniques such as hooking and sliding.
- Door accessories such as letter cages, door chains, London and Birmingham bars can help increase your doors overall security.