Locksmith Westminster Services
- 24/7 Lock Change
- 24/7 Door Unlock
- Burglary Repairs
- UPVC Door Repairs
- Electronic lock
- Keypad locks
- Insurance work conducted
- Security surveys conducted to identify security vulnerabilities and insurance work
Why ITCC’s Westminster Locksmith
- 24/7 Servicee
- 30 Minutes Response
- Competitive Rates
- Fully Insured
- Insurance Approved
- British Standard Locks
- No Call Centres
Our locksmith in SW1 fits and supplies British standard locks which conform to BS 3621 a level of theft resistance set out by the British Standards institute. We supply and fit all major brand of locks such as Yale, Sterling, Pavilion, ABS, Chubb, Union, ERA and many more.
As an official supplier of Avocet products, ITCC’s locksmith in SW1 has the authority to copy Avocet keys. When your ABS locks are installed, you are also supplied with a unique card number which must be provided when copying these keys. You can also register your keys on the ABS web site, they will ask you to provide answers to a number of security questions which you may be asked when getting your keys cut this is to ensure only you as the correct owner can get your keys copied.
- A fire retardant safe is perfect if you have important papers such as deeds, birth certificates or perhaps contracts that need to be kept safe. Your SW1 will guide you through our huge range.
- The easiest and simplest way for an intruder to enter your property is through the front door, so it is thus imperative you get strong sturdy locks fitted such as our ABS locks which are some of the strongest and are endorsed by the police.
- CCTV and burgular alarms are proven ways to deter burglars even before they attempt to break in.
- So whether you’re a business or a home owner, trust ITCC’s locksmith Westminster for your safety and security. You’ll have access to huge range of locks, keys or general security products and the promise of the most reliable and fairly priced locksmith in SW1.
The map location above refers to the centre of the postcode served, rather than the discrete location of one of our agents or premises.