ITCC Locksmiths Norwood
Local Locksmiths SE19
Call 020 8302 9005
A local and reputable locksmith on call 24/7.
- Door Opening
- Lock Replacement / Changing
- Security Upgrading
- UPVC Door Mechanism Repair
- Insurance inspection
- Commercial and Insurance Work
Why ITCC Locksmiths
- 24/7 Service
- Local Locksmith
- 30 Minutes Arrival Time
- Professional and Trusted
- 10 + Years Experience
ITCC Locksmiths is a South London based Locksmith company. We have over 10 years experience and a team of locksmiths which cover within the M25.
All of our locksmiths are Fully Trained, Fully Insured and Fully Equipped to deal with any general locksmith job such as changing locks, gaining access to properties and increasing a properties security
Norwood has a range of house styles, with rows of Victorian properties and twenties and thirties houses. There’s also a lot of post war housing, built to replace those destroyed by bombs in the Second World War. Be warned: all these types of houses tend to have the same style of layouts, making it easy for burglars to find their way around if they manage to break in. The solution, according to our locksmith Norwood, is to make it as hard as possible for them to gain entry into your property.
Ask him for some advice about the newest range of locks that have recently come out on the market.
Our locksmith Norwood is a great fan of the ABS Snap Secure Lock. These locks are police and insurance approved. These locks come with anti-snap features, so even the most determined burglar who is hoping to drill out your lock will have difficulty in getting in if an Avocet lock has been fitted. Not many locksmiths supply these high quality locks, so talk to ITCC’s locksmith Norwood for more information
But if you don’t need our services at this very moment have a look at some of our locksmith Norwood tips for a safer more secure home.
- Your job is to make your home secure and safe. The best way to do this is to make it as difficult as possible for a burglar to gain entry. Lock all your doors and windows when you vacate the property, reinforce any glass panels on your doors with simple metal mesh and cut down any over grown trees or bushes which may obscure your view or passers-by view of your property.
- However if the worst is to happen and a burglar does break in, you have to be prepared and minimise any potential losses. Your locksmith in Norwood can tell you straight away: burglars tend to shy away from homes with dogs, and they’re less likely to target homes with an alarm system or a CCTV system.
- Keep your garage door closed at all times, whether the car is in there or not, and make sure no one can see through the window, you can do this by putting a layer of cloudy film over the window. Then a potential intruder won’t know whether it’s worth breaking in or not. And it’s not only the car you’ll be safeguarding: expensive tools which could be used to break into your home will be protected too.
The map location above refers to the centre of the postcode served, rather than the discrete location of one of our agents or premises.