ITCC Locksmith Services
- Door Unlock
- Lock Change / Replacement
- Emergency Locksmith Service
- 24/7 Service 365 Days a Year
- 20 – 30 Minutes Arrival
- Comprehensive Service
ITCC Locksmith Services In Wapping
Have you misplaced your keys or your lock simply wont open? Not at problem; Your Local ITCC Locksmith In Wapping is nearby to unlock any type of door fitted with any type of lock. We use both traditional and modern techniques to bypass locks. We always strive to use non destructive entry and only use it as a last resort.
Lock Replacement / Installation
Are you in need of a reliable locksmith in Wapping who can change your locks or Install a new lock onto a fresh door? Our locksmiths will arrive fully equipped with a lock for every situation catering for all budgets. From standard security to high security locks, you can be assured we can meet any requirement.
ITCC operates day and night, our 24/7 Emergency Locksmith service is available to residents and the businesses of Wapping and the surrounding areas. Our technicians and locksmiths live local and operate around the clock so whenever you need a professional and affordable locksmith we can usually reach you within 30 minutes.
UPVC Door & Window Repair
If your UPVC door or windows are having problems with either shutting or locking, there is no need to worry. Our team of locksmiths have the know how and the right tools to find and repair the issue and if necessary source and replace the gearbox or the entire UPVC locking mechanism if needed.
British Standard Locks
All of our locksmiths carry a comprehensive range of locks including mortice locks, sash locks and latches for wooden doors, Euro cylinders for UPVC and metal doors, star locks, garage locks and many others. All of these locks come in varying levels of security, this includes high security locks and locks which meet British Standard 3621.
If you have been a victim of a burglary or vandalism, our locksmith in Wapping can arrive quickly at your property day or night to make your home or business is secure by replacing broken locks, or lock mechanism, installing temporary security enhancements and even boarding up any broken windows.
ITCC Locksmiths is a local family run locksmiths with over 13 years of experience behind us. We have a dedicated team of locksmiths and technicians in and around Wapping on call 24/7.We train all of our locksmiths to the highest possible standards which ensures we can carry out any locksmith related job, quickly and efficiently.
We work with the Metropolitan Police and local NHS Services and local estate agents.
We Cover Wapping & Surrounding Areas
Security Advice From Our Wapping Locksmith
According to the Metropolitan police the area of Wapping reported 50 residential burglaries and 41 commercial burglaries in 2015. While these figures may not sound high for such a small area with a population of 12,000 residents these figures are relatively high when compared to other areas. Many of these burglaries may have been prevent if extra security measures were put in place, possible saving thousands of pounds as well as the stress. To help you we have come up with a small list of recommendations which can be seen below.
- Did you know that homes with no security measures are 5 times more likely to be broke into then compared to homes with simple security measures, Such as a peep hole, door chains and mortice locks.
- For businesses an alternative to standard key locks are electronic locks. Many businesses and organisation use such locks to keep certain areas off limits. With these types of locks you no longer need to worry about lost or duplicated keys.
- For both the home and the business a safe may be a wise investment. We stock a range of safes from small to safes weighing over 100KG making them almost impossible to steal. Just give our Wapping locksmith a call and he will be able to provide you with all the help and advice you need.
- Some insurance companies require certain levels of security before they will cover you, we can carry out a security survey on your property ensuring it meets your insurance requirements while also identifying any potential weak points.