LOCKSMITH BARNET SERVICES
ITCC Locksmith Barnet is part of a family run business, we are police registered and all of our locksmiths have been DBS checked by the police, ensuring you can trust us and our locksmiths. We operate 24 hours a day working with both local residents and business.
Operating hours for our EN5 locksmith – Monday to Sunday 12AM – 12PM Call: 07796252970
Locuksmith Barnet services
- 24/7 Lock change
- 24/7 Door unlock
- Security surveys
- Insurance work carried out
- Lock repair
- Electronic locks
- Car door unlock
- Burglary repair
Installation and maintenance of
At ITCC we understand the importance of your safety and security in your own home and that’s why we always endeavour provide you the customer with the highest standard of service to residents and commercial clients. We can undertake any job no matter how big or small , simple or complex.
Locksmith Barnet 24/7 service
- Insurance approved
- 30 minute response time
- Fully qualified
- Members of the UK locksmith Association
- Operate 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Fully insured
We are registered with the police and all of our locksmiths have been vetted by the police to ensure none of them have any criminal convictions and have had their detail uploaded to the police database ensuring you can trust them 100%.
All of our locksmiths carry a full array of locks giving you the choice. Locks start from £25 and increase in price depending on security level the higher the security the higher the price. We work with all major lock brands including Chubb, Sterling, ERA, Union, Avocet and many more.
- Burglars use a number of methods to gain access to your property using a number of methods. the first and most common is simply by walking through an unlocked door. The second is by an open window. this indicates simply by locking your doors and windows will greatly reduce your risk of becoming a target. Other methods used to break in include lock snapping this can be undertaken in less then 13 seconds. We suggest installing a 3 star ABS lock which is designed to be both snap and lock proof. Burglar also use a method called fishing which simple involves garbing a metal hook and sticking through the letter box to tamper with the lock or to grab a set of keys which have been left neat there front door usual on a cabinet.
- Sheds and garages are favourite targets for criminals as they represent easier and softer targets and can contain very valuable items. In fact the top 5 most stolen items from sheds and garages are as follows.
- Lawn mowers
- Sporting equipment
- Power tools
- Gardening equipment
To protect yourself we recommend covering all windows to prevent anymore from seeing there contents. Secondly get our Barnet locksmith to install a strong padlock and a garage protector to keep your contents secured.
Remember your local locksmith Barnet has many more tips just like these!
The map location above refers to the centre of the postcode served, rather than the discrete location of one of our agents or premises.