ITCC locksmiths have a local and affordable mobile locksmith living closely to the Beckton area and can be with you in 30 minutes. Our emergency locksmith is quick to the scene, professional and affordable.
24/7 Professional locksmith Beckton service
Our locksmith operates 24/7 so whenever you our locked out locked or in or have some other type of emergency and need a locksmith in a hurry we will be able assist with any lock or security problem you may have encountered. No matter how complicated or simple, big or small the job may be, we have over 10 years’ experience and can undertake any task effectively.
All of our locksmiths are DBS checked to ensure none of our field staff have any criminal convictions ensuring you can trust them 100%. We also place an emphasis on employee training ensuring all of our locksmiths are trained to the highest standards and are retrained to learn all the new technologies, techniques and tools of the trade. This ensures our staff will provide you with a top notch and fast service.
We carry out a wide range of locksmith services both for emergency callouts and for booked appointments.
Our services include but are not limited the following services.
- Lock change
- Door unlock
- Electronic locks
- Car Door unlock
- Burglar alarms installed and upgraded
- CCTV installed
- Access Control Installed
- Intercoms Installed and repaired
- Safe installation
- Security surveys – To increase security and for insurance purposes
- Install and repair UPVC locks mechanisms
- Bored up windows
We accept payment by either card or cash after the job is complete. All card payments will be taken over the phone after the job is complete.
- It may surprise you but many people hide a spare set of keys somewhere outside of their property. This is a bad idea because if you have thought a good hiding place a burglar has probably thought of it to.
- The majority of thieves are opportunist and if they see an opportunity to entre a property especially if it looks empty they may take it. To stop these criminals ensure you lock all doors and windows when vacating the property. Another sound idea is to install light timers in your home and programme them to turn on and off at certain times of the day when the building is empty.
- Home safes have fallen in price in the last couple of years and are a sound investment. They can help protect your valuables or important business documents for example. We supply a wide range of safes ranging from small key safes to large safes weighting over 100kg. Give our locksmith Beckton a call for some advice on the best safe for you.
- Homes with no security measures are up to 5 times more likely to be burgled than compared to homes with cheap security appliances in place. Ensure your home has strong locks on both the door and handle. Your front and back doors should also have London bars fitted to prevent forced entry.