ITCC Locksmith Brockley
Brockley SE4 / SE14
Call 020 8302 9005 or 07796 252970
ITCC locksmiths is a family run business located in South East London, we have a mobile locksmith close by and can be with you in under 30 minutes. All of our locksmiths and technicians are fully trained and fully insured.
ITCC Locksmiths is a professional locksmith company who has been operating for a considerable amount of time and have over 300 years combined experience. All of our locksmiths have undergone in house training in modern and more traditional techniques. Our locksmiths can handle any job which involves a lock orr property security, no matter how big or small it is.
How we can help
- Unlock your door
- Install a new lock into a door
- Replace an existing lock
- Improve property security
- Conduct a security analysis of your property and advice on the best way to improve security – which can lower your home insurance premiums.
Our locksmith Brockley vehicle is full of locks and tools to complete the majority of jobs in a single visit. Our locksmiths carry a wide variety of locks in different colours, security levels and prices from all the major lock supplier such as Era, Union, Chubb, Yale, SKS, TSS, Maxus Avocet and many more. We sell and supply locks which meet British standard 3621.
Our locksmith Brockley has Three Key Tips to help you make your property more secure. Try them, and take the first steps to controlling your own security:
- Remember that locks are useless if you leave the window open. It’s just as bad if you leave the keys in the locks when the window is locked open!
- While you are reviewing your security it is also worth considering when your keys were last replaced. It’s possible that previous owners or tenants may still have access to your home. Furthermore, other people may have made copies of your keys without your knowledge. If you are worried ask yourlocksmith SE4/SE14to change your locks for you.
- The side windows in your property are especially vulnerable to thieves. They can be smashed to reach keys and gain entry, so think about adding reinforced glass for extra security. Decorative grilles and bars can also vastly improve the security of your office or even your home without spoiling the look.
- Don’t forget: it’s no use shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted, so the locksmith Brockley would ask you to take care of your security before your life is turned upside down.
Our locksmith Brockley loves visiting this area, because it has so much going for it. For a start, it has great transport links. The centre of London is only five miles away, and you can get to London Bridge in just ten minutes. Brockley also has an award-winning market, which is a weekly market selling great food and other produce. Once a year, there’s also a community music and arts festival.
Brockley has some lovely Victorian houses, making it a very desirable place to live. In fact, the area is a designated conservation area because of its Victorian architecture. But it’s worth remembering that the features that make the homes attractive to us also attract burglars. They’ll be very familiar with the type of houses in the area, so the ITCC locksmith Brockley is always keen to advise locals to take extra care of their security. It’s common sense, really – just remember to lock up even if you’re only out for a short while. Make sure your property is visible from the road so that your neighbours can spot suspicious behaviour, and use timers to make your lights go on and off. Our locksmith in Brockley can help you set these up, if you need help.
The map location above refers to the centre of the postcode served, rather than the discrete location of one of our agents or premises.Google+