ITCC Locksmith Services
- Door Unlock
- Lock Change / Replacement
- Emergency Locksmith Service
- 24/7 Service 365 Days a Year
- 20 – 30 Minutes Arrival
- Comprehensive Service
ITCC Locksmith Services In Crayford
Have you misplaced your keys or your lock simply wont open? Not at problem; Your Local ITCC Locksmith In Crayford is nearby to unlock any type of door fitted with any type of lock. We use both traditional and modern techniques to bypass locks. We always strive to use non destructive entry and only use it as a last resort.
Lock Replacement / Installation
Are you in need of a reliable locksmith in Crayford who can change your locks or Install a new lock onto a fresh door? Our locksmiths will arrive fully equipped with a lock for every situation catering for all budgets. From standard security to high security locks, you can be assured we can meet any requirement.
ITCC operates day and night, our 24/7 Emergency Locksmith service is available to residents and the businesses of Crayford and the surrounding areas. Our technicians and locksmiths live local and operate around the clock so whenever you need a professional and affordable locksmith we can usually reach you within 30 minutes.
UPVC Door & Window Repair
If your UPVC door or windows are having problems with either shutting or locking, there is no need to worry. Our team of locksmiths have the know how and the right tools to find and repair the issue and if necessary sourcing and replacing the gearbox or the entire UPVC locking mechanism.
British Standard Locks
All of our locksmiths carry a comprehensive range of locks including mortice locks, sash locks and latches for wooden doors, Euro cylinders for UPVC and metal doors, star locks, garage locks and many others. All of these locks come in varying levels of security, this includes high security locks and locks which meet British Standard 3621.
If you have been a victim of a burglary or vandalism, our locksmith in Crayford can arrive quickly at your property day or night to make your home or business secure by replacing broken locks, or lock mechanism, installing temporary security enhancements and even boarding up any broken windows.
Only Trusted & Reputable Suppliers
ITCC Locksmiths only source locks and equipment from the most trusted and reputable security manufactures and suppliers including, Yale, Era, Union, Avocet, Squirrel, Master, Maxus, Banham & many others. This helps ensure we are equipped with the latest locks and tools allowing us to compete the majority of jobs in a single visit.
We ensure all of our skilled locksmiths are qualified and equipped with a wide range of both modern and traditional locks including High Security Euro Cylinders, 3 & 5 leaver Mortice Locks, Sash Locks, Rim Cylinders, Latches, Shutter Locks, Pad Locks, Bullet Locks, Post Box Locks, UPVC Mechanism & Gear Boxes and anything else you could use to improve the security of your home or business.
Why Call ITCC Locksmiths In Crayford
12 Month Warranty
To ensure your peace of mind and long term satisfaction, we provide all customers with a 12 month warranty on all parts and labour.
20 - 30 Minutes Arrival Time
We are never too far away, we have teams all over Greater London and the surrounding home counties and can usually attend any property within 20 – 30 minutes of the initial call.
DBS Checked Locksmiths
Our locksmiths and technicians have been DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) background checked for your peace of mind.
Call ITCC Locksmith In Crayford If You :
- Lost Your Keys
- Key Snapped In The Lock
- Locked Yourself Out / In
- Window Jammed
- Sticky Locks
- Require Eviction & Bailiff Services
- Need A Lock Replacement
- New Lock Installed
- Enhance Your Properties Security
- Wooden Door Lock Problems
- Access control
- Boarding Up Windows
- Door Adjustments
- UPVC / Composite Door Problems
- Window Handle Problems
- Digital Locks
- Screw In Locks
- Euro Cylinders
- UPVC Locking Mechanism
- Restricted Locks
- Pad Locks
- Mortice Locks
- UPVC Gear Boxes
- Anti Snap Locks
- British Standard Locks
- Master Keying
Locksmiths In Crayford
ITCC is a local family run locksmith company based in South East London. We have a team of dedicated locksmiths which are on standby 24/7, so whenever you lose your keys or have been locked out of your property, one of our locksmiths is always on hand to help. Our Locksmith in Crayford DA1 can undertake any size job no matter how big or small it is, just give him a call anytime.
I’m confident as your locksmith DA1 I can offer the most competitive price in the area and because I’m local to the area I will probably be one of the quickest as well. However my skill set also caters for more routine work as well, so if you would like to book an appointment that best suit your work pattern that is absolutely fine. And since I’m your locksmith DA1 and I have been in this industry for a very long time I have picked up quite a bit of knowledge in regards to general security, so if you need me to cast my eye over your home and pin point any weakness, then present you with helpful advise on how to protect these areas just give me a call. Below are just some of my helpful tips.
We have worked with the Metropolitan Police & NHS and only supply locks from the most trusted and reputable companies such as Yale, Era, Union, Avocet and Banham to name just a few. Our locksmiths are not just limited to residential locksmiths services, we also cater for local businesses and offer a fully comprehensive commercial locksmith service.
Locksmith Crayford Services
Security Advice From Our Crayford Locksmith
Our Head Office is based in Sidcup around a 15-20 minute drive away and our well aware of the problems Crayford faces in regards to crime and security. Here our just some of our top tips.
- Safes for our home and business are increasingly becoming popular. You may want to consider buying one yourself especially if you have a lot of valuables in your home such as jewellery or large amounts of cash. Many safes are also fire and smoke resistant for an average of two hours so if the worst was to happen a safe stands a fighting chance of keeping your valuables well safe, additionally thieves are also less likely to try and rob a heavy cumbersome safe. We offer a wide range of safes which include wall mounted safes to data safes, ask your Crayford locksmith for the most appropriate safe for you.
- If you’re leaving the home unattended for a long period of time, going on holiday for example, it’s a good idea to prepare your house in advance so your home is safe and secure. Ensure you have locks fitted to your windows, ensure you cut any long grass or shrubbery to prevent thieves from hiding and ask Royal mail to hold your post while you’re away. Also make sure you hide all your valuables just encase someone breaks in by smashing a window.
- Simple additions to your security can increase your chances of a burglar moving. for example cheap locks can be picked, snapped and easily drilled, while more expensive locks such as the 3 star ABS lock has built in anti pick, snap and drill features and when a burglar sees such locks in most cases they will give up a seek a softer easier target.