ITCC Locksmiths Dulwich
ITCC Locksmith Lambeth
Call 02083029005 Or 07796252970
ITCC Locksmiths Dulwich is a local family run locksmith company based in south London. We have been working with both residents and businesses alike and have built a a loyal custom base of residents, businesses and landlords.
ITCC Locksmith Dulwich Services
- 24/7 Door Unlock
- 24/7 Lock Replacement
- Property security improvements
- Window boarding
- UPVC Door Repair
- 24/7 Service
- Fast 30 Minutes Arrival
- UK Locksmith association approved
ITCC is the locksmith SE21 residents can rely on in an emergency. He is on call twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, visiting homes and offices to fix lock emergencies and routine problems. Our locksmith in Dulwich can be with you in thirty minutes, as he is local to your area. He can repair your broken locks, replace lost keys and board up windows and doors after a burglary, if necessary. You’ll get a clear and reasonable quote before the work starts, and there are no call-out charges.
This popular area developed as a commuter hotspot with the coming of the railways in around 1870. Trains from here to London Bridge now take only 15 minutes. As a result, house prices are high here, which makes it a magnet for thieves, so it’s up to you to make sure that your home doesn’t provide them with easy pickings. If you live in an older style property in Dulwich, ask our locksmith Dulwich to check that your security is adequate. If you live in a Georgian property with sash windows, for example, or if your cottage has wooden patio doors, you might want to upgrade the lock mechanisms.
- Is your car your pride and joy? Then don’t leave the keys just inside the door. Thieves will open your front door, grab the keys and be off before you’ve had a chance to turn round. Take advice from the ITCC locksmith SE21: make sure that all keys are kept in a less convenient spot for thieves.
- Going away on holiday? Don’t discuss your holiday plans in public places, as strangers might hear the details of when you are away. You never know who might be listening.
- How would a burglar view your property? Does it look secure? This is where Mike, your locksmith in Dulwich, comes in. He can tell you about alarms, security lights and even CCTV that will make your property unpopular with intruders. Why not ask him to call round and assess your situation?
Did you know? Dulwich Picture Gallery is the home of an oft-stolen painting, Rembrandt’s Jacob De Gheyn II. Perhaps they should call in ITCC’s locksmiths in Dulwich to advise? The painting has been taken four times since 1966. The good news is that each time they’ve got it back: it’s been found in a taxi, in a train station, underneath a bench and on the back of a bicycle. ITCC’s locksmiths Dulwich are CCTV and burglar alarm experts and also have a range of safes on offer. Even if you don’t own a Rembrandt, you will benefit from advice from our locksmith Dulwich!
The map location above refers to the centre of the postcode served, rather than the discrete location of one of our agents or premises.