Locksmith Eltham SE9 - Available Now
If you need a locksmith Eltham to be with as soon as possible, we work 24 hours a day, every day and can usually be with you in under 30 minutes.
We can change locks, fit new locks for a security upgrade, deal with snapped keys in locks as well install, re-aglign uPVC door and window mechanisms.
So whatever your lock issue, we have you covered, call one of locksmiths Eltham now on 020 8302 9005
All of our locksmiths and technicians are fully trained qualified and equipped to take on any job. We pride ourselves on delivering a fast and efficent service to both businesses and residences
Our 24/7 Emergecny Service can help you when you need it most, no matter the day of the time. Our locksmiths live local to the areas in Eltham they serve ensuring we can usually reach any part of Eltham and its surrounding areas in 20 – 30 minutes.
Unfortunately being a victim of a burglary can happen to anyone at any time which is why our locksmiths in Eltham SE9 can conduct burglary repairs, reinforce your doors and/or board your windows 24/7.
UPVC has revolutionised home security but they can pose a problem when you lose a key or your window handles jam. Our locksmiths carry a range of UPVC mechanisms and window handles ensuring we can always help.
For your peace of mind our workmanship is guaranteed for a period of 12 months. In the unikely event that your have any issues following installation or repair of your locks, we will available to rectify any issues. To activate just give call quoting your invoice number.
Our locksmiths carry a range of security accessories which can enhance your security such as peep holes and door chains, London and Birmingham bars and many others, all of which can be beneficial to your home or business security.
LOCKSMITH ELTHAM - SERVICES WE PROVIDE
Why Call ITCC Locksmiths In Eltham
12 Month Warranty
To ensure your peace of mind and long term satisfaction, we provide all customers with a 12 month warranty on all parts and labour.
20 - 30 Minutes Arrival Time
We are never too far away, we have teams all over Greater London and the surrounding home counties and can usually attend any property within 20 – 30 minutes of the initial call.
DBS Checked Locksmiths
Our locksmiths and technicians have been DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) background checked for your peace of mind.
Comprehensive Locksmiths Service For All Situations
ITCC Locksmiths provides a comprehensive locksmith service to residents and businesses on a 24/7 basis. No matter what reason you require a locksmith and no matter the size or complexity of the job, ITCC Locksmiths is here to help.
From standard lock changes to a complete security overhaul of your property which may include, high security locks, forensic door chains, intercom systems, alarms, door bolts, London and Birmingham bars and much much more. ITCC Locksmiths deliver a fast, efficient and professional service.
We are always happy to help both residential and commercial customers. All of our team are professionals and have more then enough experience to fix whatever problems you have encountered with your locks or security.
About ITCC Locksmiths
ITCC Locksmiths is an independent family run locksmith company with over 13 years of experience under our belt.
We have a highly trained and dedicated team of locksmiths and engineers located all over Greater London and the Home Counties.
ITCC has collaborated with all major lock and security companies. This means we can provide you with any type of security product you may require. Our locksmiths carry everything they need in their vehicles, this means no matter what job you need doing the locksmith will usually be able to complete the job there and then.
All of our locksmiths are fully qualified, trained & equipped to fix any security problem relating to your residential property. We can carry out simple jobs such as changing locks or more complex jobs such as undertaking a full security survey and security upgrade of your property.
Our Locksmiths are experts when it comes to securing and enhancing the security of commercial properties. From simple mechanical and digital keypad locks to more complex access control, intercom and alarm systems, we can do it all.
Find a locksmith near me, ITCC locksmiths have a team of locksmiths and technicians located all over Grater London and the surrounding counties.
One of our locksmiths are never too far away. We can usually reach most properties in under 30 minutes of the initial call. If your not in a rush just give us a call and book an appointment for a time most convenient for your schedule.
Security Advice From Our Eltham Locksmith
We are based just down the road in Sidcup and are well aware of the problems Eltham faces in regards to crime especially burglary. Eltham is located in south Greenwich and has a mixture of properties varying in age, design and usage.
- Making sure you always lock all doors and windows whenever you leave the property. Don’t be lazy about this; the one time you don’t lock up could be the time when the burglar gets in! Then, as your locksmith Eltham points out, you run the risk of invalidating your insurance policy because you haven’t secured your property.
- Using a door chain when you answer the door. Your locksmith Eltham can supply and fit this for you. If someone asks if they can use the phone to call for help, keep the door locked and make the call yourself.
- Don’t leave a spare key under the doormat or under a stone in the garden. Burglars know all the hiding places, so do as the ITCC locksmith in SE9 suggests and leave your spare key with a neighbour or friend instead.
- If you have a period style property, your locks might not be as modern as they should be. The locksmith in SE9 would point out that many of the old wooden French windows, for instance, don’t have the multi point locking systems that you need to be fully insured.
- We recommend whenever you have your lock changed you always pick a model which meets British standards. This can be identified with the British standard kite mark usually located on the faceplate. Locks which conform to British Standards are approved by insurance companies and have been design and built to be more resistant to bypassing techniques compared to standard locks.
This post illustrates the importance of changing your locks when you move into a new property. Changing locks when moving to a new house is an important step to ensure the safety of your home and family. It is the