ITCC Locksmiths Eltham
South East London
Press to Call 020 8302 9005
How We Can Help
- Unlock Doors
- Repair UPVC Doors
- Replace Existing Locks
- Install a new lock into the door
- Increase Property Security i.e window locks, door chains, London bars etc
Why ITCC Locksmith Eltham
- Fast Service – 20 Minutes Arrival
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- Professional And reliable Service
- 6 Month Guarantee on Parts and Labour
Our dedicated locksmith Eltham are experts and can be with you within thirty minutes to offer a full consultation with the highest standards of professional, courteous service.
We can help you to quickly gain access to the property, replace or repair any locks and cut new keys if required.
Thinking about CCTV or installing an alarm?
Our locksmith SE9 also have the knowledge and know-how to upgrade security systems if you have been the victim of burglary or are worried about the safety of your property. They are certainly the locksmiths in Eltham you should turn to if you need specialist advice about CCTV and alarm systems. But before thinking about a sophisticated security system, make sure you get the basics right first.
Burglary Prevention tips
- Making sure you always lock all doors and windows whenever you leave the property. Don’t be lazy about this; the one time you don’t lock up could be the time when the burglar gets in! Then, as your locksmith Eltham points out, you run the risk of invalidating your insurance policy because you haven’t secured your property.
- Using a door chain when you answer the door. Your locksmith Eltham can supply and fit this for you. If someone asks if they can use the phone to call for help, keep the door locked and make the call yourself.
- Don’t leave a spare key under the doormat or under a stone in the garden. Burglars know all the hiding places, so do as the ITCC locksmith in SE9 suggests and leave your spare key with a neighbour or friend instead.
ITCC Locksmiths Eltham
The locksmith in SE9 calls Eltham south London’s best-kept secret, because it has so much open space and feels a bit like a part of Kent. It’s less than 9 miles to London, and on a good day, it can take less than 20 minutes to get into town. It’s also close to fashionable Blackheath and Greenwich, both of which are popular destinations for families and young couples. House hunters are tempted by the period properties and the comparatively low prices. There’s a range of styles on offer in Eltham, with Victorian, Edwardian, 1920s, 1930s and modern housing all available. Prospective residents can chose turn-of-the-century houses on the Corbett estate or those in the Eltham Green conservation area. Then there’s the Progress Estate, with its charming arts and crafts-style houses.
It’s not just the housing that’s modestly priced around here. ITCC offer competitive prices, British standards insurance-approved products and a reliable, professional approach from our shop and mobile locksmith team.
Bear in mind that if you have a period style property, your locks might not be as modern as they should be. The locksmith in SE9 would point out that many of the old wooden French windows, for instance, don’t have the multi point locking systems that you need to be fully insured. Perhaps you should have a word with ITCC to discuss your current level of security. If you want to increase your level of security, the locksmith SE9 can come out to see you and discuss your needs. He’ll drive over at a time that’s convenient to you, and has plenty of common sense advice to share with you.
Our locksmith Eltham specialist is on permanent standby, so you can call 020 8302 9005, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We offer an honest breakdown of costs so you understand exactly what the charges are.
The map location above refers to the centre of the postcode served, rather than the discrete location of one of our agents or premises.