ITCC Locksmith Eltham SE9
Call: 0208 302 9005
24/7 Locksmith Services
Domestic & Commercial
20-30 Minutes Arrival
ITCC Locksmith Eltham is on standby 24 hours a day 7 days a week. No matter how big or small the job may be our team of locksmiths are fully equipped and fully qualified to fix all of your security needs. Our shop is based just down the road at Sidcup and as a result we can have a locksmith with you in 20 minutes, sometimes less.
Besides fixing or replacing your locks our team of locksmiths in Eltham offer a variety of other services which include, fixing and replacing your UPVC door mechanisms and window locks, installing bars, roller shutters and alarm systems. We can also fit, replace and repair your garage locks, postbox locks, We have a hugely experienced team of locksmiths operating all over Greater London
We have worked with the Metropolitan Police & NHS and only supply locks from the most trusted and reputable companies such as Yale, Era, Union, Avocet and Banham to name just a few. Our locksmiths are not just limited to residential locksmiths services, we also cater for local businesses and offer a fully comprehensive commercial locksmith service.
Our locksmith Eltham specialist is on permanent standby, so you can call 020 8302 9005, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We offer an honest breakdown of costs so you understand exactly what the charges are.
We Cover Eltham & Surrounding Areas
Locksmiths Eltham Services
Security Advice From Our Eltham Locksmith
We are based just down the road in Sidcup and are well aware of the problems Eltham faces in regards to crime especially burglary. Eltham is located in south Greenwich and has a mixture of properties varying in age, design and usage.
- Making sure you always lock all doors and windows whenever you leave the property. Don’t be lazy about this; the one time you don’t lock up could be the time when the burglar gets in! Then, as your locksmith Eltham points out, you run the risk of invalidating your insurance policy because you haven’t secured your property.
- Using a door chain when you answer the door. Your locksmith Eltham can supply and fit this for you. If someone asks if they can use the phone to call for help, keep the door locked and make the call yourself.
- Don’t leave a spare key under the doormat or under a stone in the garden. Burglars know all the hiding places, so do as the ITCC locksmith in SE9 suggests and leave your spare key with a neighbour or friend instead.
- If you have a period style property, your locks might not be as modern as they should be. The locksmith in SE9 would point out that many of the old wooden French windows, for instance, don’t have the multi point locking systems that you need to be fully insured.
- We recommend whenever you have your lock changed you always pick a model which meets British standards. This can be identified with the British standard kite mark usually located on the faceplate. Locks which conform to British Standards are approved by insurance companies and have been design and built to be more resistant to bypassing techniques compared to standard locks.