London Borough of Enfield
North East London
ITCC Locksmith Enfield Services
- Lock Change / Replacement
- Door Unlocking
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- UPVC Door Repair
- Window Boarding
- Burglary Repair
Why ITCC Locksmiths
- UK Locksmith Association Member
- 6 Month Guarantee
- Local Service
- Trusted Family run business
Our Locksmiths will arrive with a range of tools, equipment and locks from the most trusted brands in the market including, Yale, Avocet, Era, Union, Chubb, Banham, Mul T Lock and many more.
Our locksmiths are fully trained and qualified to install or replace every type of lock on the market this includes, euro locks commonly seen on UPVC doors, rim locks and dead locks seen on wooden doors, we can also install, open or replace, bike locks, bullet locks, padlock, window locks and more.
Our locksmith EN1 is always is always on hand to help 24 hours a day.
• Check that your house has a high enough standard of locks to meet the requirements of your insurers. If you don’t have high-spec locks, your insurers may not pay out if you’re burgled, so talk to your locksmith Enfield about replacements, if necessary.
• Do you leave your keys by the door? When you are at home keep your keys out of sight and out of reach. Your locksmith Enfield knows that burglars can quickly hook a bunch of keys through a letterbox using a length of wire as a rod and a magnet as bait. Move your keys further away and don’t make it easy for them!
• Consider having a burglar alarm fitted. They are an effective deterrent, and make criminals think twice about targeting your house. Talk to your locksmith Enfield, who can advise you about the best model for your property.
The map location above refers to the centre of the postcode served, rather than the discrete location of one of our agents or premises.