Locksmith Greenford: 02083029005
Your local emergency locksmith in Greenford
ITCC Locksmith Greenford is part of a family run business, All of our locksmiths have been DBS checked by the police, ensuring you can trust us and our locksmiths. We operate 24 hours a day working with both local residents and business.
- 24/7 Lock Change
- 24/7 Door Unlock
- Security Surveys
- Insurance work carried out
- Lock Repair
- Electronic Locks
- Burglary repair
At ITCC we understand the importance of your safety and security in your own home and that’s why we always endeavour provide you the customer with the highest standard of service to residents and commercial clients. We can undertake any job no matter how big or small , simple or complex.
- Insurance approved
- 30 minute response time
- Fully qualified
- Operate 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Fully insured
We are registered with the police and all of our locksmiths have been vetted by the police to ensure none of them have any criminal convictions and have had their detail uploaded to the police database ensuring you can trust them 100%.
All of our locksmiths carry a full array of locks giving you the choice. Locks start from £25 and increase in price depending on security level the higher the security the higher the price. We work with all major lock brands including Chubb, Sterling, ERA, Union, Avocet and many more.
Payment will be taken after the job is complete. We accept payment by either card or cash.
- One of the best burglar deterrents on the market are burglar alarms. Usually just the sight of an alarm can be enough to deter a burglar from trying to break in.
- CCTV also acts as a deterrent but can also act as hard evidence in court if the burglar is caught, helping ensure a conviction.
- If you have just moved home, you may want to consider getting us to install new locks as you don’t know who has access to your home, previous tenants, past owners their friends or family.
Remember your local locksmith Greenford has many more tips just like these!
The map location above refers to the centre of the postcode served, rather than the discrete location of one of our agents or premises.