Locksmith Kensington: 02083029005
Local locksmith Kensington W8
Kensignton High street
ITCC Locksmith Kensington is part of a family run business, we are police registered and all of our locksmiths have been DBS checked by the police, ensuring you can trust us and our
Operating hours for our W8 locksmith – Monday to Sunday 24/7 Call: 07495301526
- 24/7 Lock change
- 24/7 Door unlock
- Security surveys
- Insurance work carried out
- Lock repair
- Electronic locks
Installation and maintenance of
- Access control
- Burglar alarms
- Security safes
At ITCC we understand the importance of your safety and security in your own home and that’s why we always endeavour provide you the customer with the highest standard of service to residents and commercial clients. We can undertake any job no matter how big or small , simple or complex. We don’t use call centres and you your call will always be answered by one of our helpful staff members at our head office.So if your locked out in Kensington W8 or need a locksmith for any other reason please give us a all.
Why Choose ITCC
- 24/7 service
- Insurance approved
- Fully qualified
- Members of the UK locksmith Association
- Operate 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Fully insured
We are registered with the police and all of our locksmiths have been vetted by the police to ensure none of them have any criminal convictions and have had their detail uploaded to the police database ensuring you can trust them 100%.
- Thieves are usually opportunists who approach homes which look unoccupied. Your locksmith in Kensington would recommend you install a number of light timers around the home so it appears as if someone is home.
- Keep your garage or shed secured. As the contents are probably worth more than you believe. Sheds and garages are favourites for thieves as they are usually quite easy to access; it is up to you to make sure it’s not. Install strong locks to the doors, and run heavy chains through any valuables you may have, this makes it much more awkward for a thieve to steal the item
- If you go on holiday or just leaving the home unoccupied for a period of time our locksmith is keen to point out, that burglars look for unoccupied homes and if they spot a weeks’ worth of mail through a window or a glazed door they will know the property is vacant. This gives them ample time to prepare and break in to your property.Royal Mail does provide a keep “Keep-Safe” service, if you want to suspend the delivery of your post until you’re back. You need to give Royal Mail a minimum of five days’ notice to make use of this service.
Remember your local locksmith Kensington has many more tips just like these!
The map location above refers to the centre of the postcode served, rather than the discrete location of one of our agents or premises.