ITCC Locksmiths in Lambeth
Call 02083029005 Or 07495301526
Out locksmith is Lambeth is on call 24 hours a day and as he lives and works locally in the SE1 area he can usually attend most emergency call outs within 30 minutes.
Services ITCC Locksmiths Deliver
- Door Unlocking
- Lock Changing
- UPVC Door repairs
- Burglary Response
- New Lock Installation
- Window Boarding
Why Call ITCC
- 24/7 Service
- Professional Service
- Speedy Arrival time approx 30 minutes
- Trusted UK Locksmith Association Member
About ITCC Locksmiths
ITCC Locksmiths was established over 10 years by two locksmiths Mike and Oren with a combined experience of over 50 years in the industry. Since then the company has grown rapidly and we now have a team of over 30 locksmiths covering all of London. Our locksmiths live locally to the areas they serve and as a consequence can usually attend the scene of any emergency call out within 30 minutes.
We work with all major companies lock and security product suppliers including Yale, Chubb, ERA, Union, Avocet, Banham and many more ensuring our locksmiths are fully equipped to deal with any job.
We don’t just offer an emergency service give us a call to book an appointment with one of our helpful phone operatives.
What’s more, our emergency locksmiths in SE1 are fully DBS (formerly CRB) checked, and are trusted by the UK Locksmith Association.
Did you know that Lambeth is one of the most densely populated places in the country? Over 100 people live in each hectare, which is more than twice the average London population density. A lot of people can mean a lot of opportunities for burglars, so it’s up to you to make sure you don’t become a crime statistic. Be aware: the locksmith Lambeth is kept busy in this area because the crime rate is so high. Crime has been a long-term, consistent concern for residents, although crime (and concern about crime) has reduced drastically over the period of some years. In fact, there has been an 8.8% decrease in priority crimes in Lambeth in the 12 months to July 2014, similar to most of London.
You can ask your locksmith Lambeth for advice about all things lock-related. He has a wealth of knowledge to share with you. Have a look at these Three Key Tips for starters:
- Do you use social media? Facebook-savvy residents have a tendency to post that they’re away on holiday. Be careful is the advice from ITCC’s locksmith Lambeth: this lets burglars know when your house is going to be empty. Make sure you and your children keep quiet about the fact that your house will be empty – only post those holiday photos when you’re back!
- A pile of post on the doormat is a clear sign that you are away. Ask a trusted neighbour to move your post away from the door, or use Royal Mail’s “keepsafe” service. They will keep your mail for up to two months.
- Improve your own security habits, and teach your family to be more aware, too. Your locksmith Lambeth would advise against leaving keys in locks or in a bowl in the hall near the front door. Simple tips such as always setting alarms, changing codes on a frequent basis and locking any side or back gates can also make a substantial difference and deter attack.
Whether you live in a tiny flat or a riverside residence, the locksmith Lambeth can help you make your home more secure. Call him today and find out why he’s the locksmith SE1 residents can rely upon.
The map location above refers to the centre of the postcode served, rather than the discrete location of one of our agents or premises.