ITCC Locksmiths Sydenham
ITCC Locksmiths is a trusted family run business with over 10 years experience.We work with residents and business to bring you security and peace of mind.
- Door Opening
- Lock Replacement / Changing
- Security Upgrading
- UPVC Door Mechanism Repair
- Insurance inspection
- Commercial and Insurance Work
Why ITCC Locksmiths
- 24/7 Service
- Local Locksmith
- 30 Minutes Arrival Time
- Professional and Trusted
- 10 + Years Experience
- Member of the UK Locksmith Association
ITCC Locksmiths is a locally based family run locksmith company with more then 10 years experience. ITCC Locksmiths started off in South East London over 10 years ago, since then we have grown our business to cover the whole of London with a large team team of locksmiths and technicians covering all of the M25.
Our Emergency locksmith Sydenham has the skills, knowledge and experience to deal with any lock problem you may have. Even better, he is on call 24/7, so he’s beyond doubt the locksmith SE26 residents call upon! Call us on 020 8302 9005 for expert advice and a reasonable quote. Our Sydenham locksmith carries a wide range of British standard insurance approved keys and locks, as well as other equipment to ensure your problems are fixed straight away. Our locksmith in Sydenham has years of experience and will solve any problem you have in a professional and efficient manner. It’s for this reason our locksmith in Sydenham is a popular option for both residents and businesses. Over the years he has come to know the area well, as he is often called out to Sydenham to fix local locks or security issues.
He often travels through the busy town centre, which has approximately 200 shops and businesses. You may remember that Sydenham was one of the towns that benefited from the Mary Portas effect in 2012. There’s now a community hub and several pop-up shops, along with food markets, supper clubs and cultural events.
It’s a lovely place to live, with a variety of properties: 3-bed 1930s semis, Victorian terraces, tall Victorian townhouses and 1960/70s townhouses. Most people who live in SE26 area are aged between 30-44 years old, so we can safely assume that the majority of these people are out at work all day.
The locksmith Sydenham points out that all these empty properties are prime targets for burglars, there are a number of reasons for this. Firstly one of the biggest pull factors is that Sydenham is a suburban area which makes finding softer targets easier, secondly a number of homes in the area are left vacant during the working day giving burglars ample time to plan and execute a break in. And thirdly Sydenham is quite a prosperous area which means richer pickings for thieves. To counter this locksmith Sydenham suggests you buy light timers, this enables the lights in your home to turn on and off during the day giving the impression the building is occupied.
Transport links in the area are good too, as Sydenham is on the London over ground line which offers services down to West Croydon in the south, or Highbury & Islington in the north. You also have access to the Jubilee line at Canada Water station giving a quick route to Canary Wharf and the Docklands. Excellent rail services are also available at Sydenham Hill and Lower Sydenham stations.
Our locksmith Sydenham can carry out a whole range of tasks if required, they include repairing or replacing locks, boarding up doors or windows after a break in to ensure your property is secure, opening locked doors and cracking safes. We also cater for more complicated work which includes installing a fully operation burglar alarm, CCTV or access control system. So whatever you require him to do, be it an emergency or you wish to make an appointment to fit your busy schedule just call out emergency locksmith in SE26
He has lots of useful advice to give you as he has been a locksmith in SE26 for many years. Here are just three of his favourite tips for customers.
- It pays dividends to install a tall, sturdy fence and gate to the side of the house, to try and deter thieves from sneaking round the back. Ensure you fit a sturdy, integral key-operated lock or a strong quality padlock on the gate, buying from ITCC’s locksmith Sydenhamto ensure you get a guaranteed, dependable product.
- Call our ITCC locksmith SE26 about fitting security lighting around any accessible windows. There are two different types, the first is a motion sensor lights which are triggered by someone in close proximity. The second are light sensors, which will automatically come on at dusk and stay on until dawn.
- If you keep large amounts of cash in your home, or jewellery or even important documents such as, contracts, birth certificates etc etc, you may wish to consider purchasing a safe. We provide a wide range of safes which include, freestanding, wall mounted and laptop safes. Ask our knowledgeable locksmith in Sydenhamand he will be able to advise you on the best safe for your needs.
The map location above refers to the centre of the postcode served, rather than the discrete location of one of our agents or premises.