24 Hours Local Locksmith Service
Are you looking for a locksmith Tottenham? We deliver a comprehensive locksmith service in Tottenham and surrounding areas.
- Door Unlock
- Lock Replacement
- Window boarding
- Security Upgrade – Installing Door viewers, London bars.
- Security assessment ( To ensure you comply with your insurance)
- Padlock/ Bike Lock Removal
ITCC is a local and family-run business, has a locksmith N17 who is dedicated to serving the locksmithing needs of your community. He travels with a full range of locks in his van, ready to be called out at a moment’s notice to deal with any lock emergencies in your area. As he’s your local locksmith N17, he doesn’t charge a call out fee, and will usually be able to get to you in 30 minutes. From a broken key that’s stuck in your lock to a full security update, he looks forward to helping you.
If you need our locksmith Tottenham now, just give him a call! ITCC’s locksmith Tottenham is a great person to know if you have an emergency, but is also happy to come out to your home or office to advise you about the security of your property. He has lots of useful advice to give you as he’s been a locksmith in Tottenham for many years. Here are just three of his three favourite tips for residents:
• It’s simple for a thief to break glass panels and then reach in and open a doorknob from the inside. A door with glass panels should be fortified, replaced, or secured with deadbolts that can only be opened with a key. Ask your locksmith N17 about this!
• It only takes a burglar an average of two minutes to break into a house. Make sure you have British Standard locks fitted, to make it as difficult as possible for an intruder to get in. Your local locksmith N17 has a wide range to offer to you, to fit every type of door and window.
• Lock up your home, even if you go out only for a short time. Many burglars just walk in through an unlocked door or window. You don’t want to invalidate your insurance by leaving your property insecure. Your locksmith Tottenham can help you by installing the appropriate locks for your property.
The map location above refers to the centre of the postcode served, rather than the discrete location of one of our agents or premises.