ITCC Locksmith Totteridge
ITCC Locksmiths have a local locksmith ready to take your call. Not only is he fully trained and will arrive fully equipped with all the necessary tools and equipment but he also operates 24/7, so whenever you have locked yourself out, snapped a key or need your locks changed ITCC locksmiths in Totteridge is always on hand to help.
- Door unlocking
- Lock replacement
- UPVC door repairs
- Insurance work conducted
- Domestic work
- Commercial work
- Window boarding
- Fast arrival 20-30 minutes
- Fully trained and fully equipped
- DBS checked staff
- Approved by the UK Locksmith Association
ITC locksmiths have been operating in Totteridge for a number of years and know some local businesses and residents very well. Totteridge is mainly made up of detached and semi detached house, which are primary targets for burglars, as they are easier targets, their are more entrances gardens, trees and bushes to hide and take cover. Homes in Totteridge also have sheds and garages these are favourite targets for burglars as they are often easier to gain access to. They are usually filled with expensive items which are relatively easy to sell on such as power tools, bikes and sporting equipment.
- As most thieves are opportunists to protect your garden from burglars ensure your garden is clean and tidy and anything of any value is locked up in your home or in your shed or garage.
- Shed and garages are one of the primary targets of thieves so ensure your windows are covered, masking their contents. Furthermore ensure your shed or garage is protected by a single room alarm motion detector.
- The majority of thieves gain access mainly by using the from and back doors either by using sheer brute force to kick down the door, or by breaking the lock through snapping, drilling or rendering the useless by picking or bumping the lock. To overcome this ensure your front and back doors which meet British standard 3621. If you have a euro cylinder we recommend the Avocet ABS 3 star high security lock., If you have a deadlock on your door we high recommend a 5 leaver deadlock which meets British standard 3621.
- If you are going away on holiday ensure you don’t let a pile of unopened letters build up. A pile of letters is a clear sign the building is vacant and open to a break in. You can easily overcome with by giving a key to a trusted family member or neighbour so they can come and collect any letters while you are away.
- Here’s a simple tip from your locksmith N20: if you’re upgrading your drive, think about using gravel as a surface. Day or night, you’ll always hear someone walking towards your house!
Keep it local: call your locksmith Totteridge today for a professional and friendly response.
The map location above refers to the centre of the postcode served, rather than the discrete location of one of our agents or premises.Google+